Obama will not win

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, May 8, 2012.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Don't be disingenuous. For the second year Gallup polls have shown the the majority of Americans support gay marriage. More importantly 67% of the 18-34 year olds support it and 90% of the non-religious support it. There has been a shift in public opinion, if you have't been perceptive enough to notice. And Obama shifted with it, as populist politicians are supposed to do, as opposed to ideological and inflexible politicians (like Romney).

Like Sir William of Smooth, Obama is a smarter politician than Romney. He getting out ahead of Romney on this issue forcing Romney to support the dead-end and dying side. It's not going to cost Obama any votes at all. He's already scrapped Don't ask/Don't tell with the support of the military and it cost him nothing politically.

Indeed. You and LaSalle are like Shrek and Donkey. We're all very impressed.

2. red55

Irrelevant, irrelevant, irrelevant. Just because you vote on charm alone, doesn't mean everyone does. Why didn't the charming Perry kick Romney's stodgy Mormon ass in the primaries? Because people recognize that a charming dunce is still a dunce.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

no, i was sincere, i meant i did understand that it is important to reflect the constituency. i dont buy any other logic. if obama says "americans are ok with gay marriage, and i am to represent their wishes" that would be different.

i mean the actual logic behind the shift in public opinion, there isnt any. god still hates fags i am pretty sure. obama used to know this but apparently he doesnt care what god thinks anymore. i hate him for every pretending to care what god said, and for pretending like he just changed his mind. and i shocked that you think he did this for any reason other than political expediency.

obama is an atheist and, like me, dosent give a damn one way or the other about gays. but idiots like us care what he says he cares about. we want him to pretend, we love it. we are pleased when he lies to us. we adore it. tell us more lies! we will vote for you twice as hard if you incredibly condescending!

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

please, i dont vote on charm alone, i actually know what issues matter and vote based on them. i will vote for romney even though he is a useless tool.

5. red55

Well, that is what he is doing.

More projecting of your views onto others. Obama is not an atheist just because you want him to be.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

no it isnt, he is claiming this HIS personal viewpoint has "evolved". he used to say his religion taught him that it was a man and a woman (that was a lie, he was saying what he thought was worth moderate middle american votes). and now he has gay friends or whatever and they love each other. please negro i am not buying that.

7. red55

Yes he does, and he also explains WHY his opinion has evolved.

[​IMG]

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

:D that was pretty funny

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

hey look a politician said something. lets all believe him. nevermind the election coming up, its a coincidence.

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

of course, it is famously said that nixon won the debate on the radio. kennedy is a miserable lying philandering entitled tool and everyone loves him (he reminds me of me) because of his charm.