Obama will not win

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, May 8, 2012.

1. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

did ya'll see the arena that obuma kicked of his re-election campaign? was half empty. the chosen ones lost alot of spark and is running on his own record now. all your going to see coming out of his campaign is attack adds to divert attention from his failures he calls accomplishments. if obama ran against a tree i'd pick the tree. Ron Paul would be the better choice to get economy turned around and the country back to the constituional roots but that apparently isn't what neither political party wants.

2. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

You're right, they want a manchurian candidate, not a free thinker who thinks for himself.

gyver likes this.
  3. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

4. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Right. Romney is the Republican version of John Kerry. I see this election as a repeat of 2004. It won't be about 'issues'. The Dems will cast Romney as an evil, rich, personal liberty hating, religious freak and Obama will take false positions against him like he did with Hilary Clinton. It will totally work and this will be one of the worst presidential elections ever.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Well, Obama came out yesterday and said he was in favor of gay marriage. I wonder why he waited til now. Must be something going on in a few months that he needs support for...... Fucking liar. And all the gay people are probably dancing in the streets... "Obama is a hero, he is for gay marriage... aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh" Idiots. It's election season and he wants you vote.

gyver likes this.
  6. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Yeah, i think this is a pretty interesting move. It seems risky to me. First president or even serious nominee that I can remember to come out in favor of gay marriage. But I agree with what you're saying here. I wonder why he's not getting beat on for either flip flopping or lying. Obviously he's always been in favor of it, a lot of politicians are. not sure why this issue gives him a pass.

7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Its being played that his opinion is "evolving". This is the new liberal/acceptable term for flip flopping and means you are a great person that is always changing for the better.

8. LaSalleAve

I really don't have a problem with flip flopping. That's not even close to the worst thing a candidate can do. I mean unless it's everyday, or every speech like Knucky Thompson. But over the years, why is it a bad thing to flip on your position as new information comes out?

9. LaSalleAve

10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Because one can run on a certain platform to get elected but never attempt to carry out what was promised.