Obama weakens and endangers America once again...

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Andouille, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

I am pro-live and I do not approve of torture, support the death penalty under limited circumstances (which cannot be equated with abortion) and believe the biggest problem with health care involves the working poor. These are people who have a job, but their employer cannot afford to pay for health care nor can the employee. The poor have medicare which covers quite a bit. If these small businesses could join together into a consorsium they could purchase health care as a group and enjoy the benefits of volumn purchasing.

2. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

what does this have to do with the argument?

no one here would blame a woman that had a miscarriage because of natural events. ---we are focusing on unnatural (man-made) events.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Did you see the movie Taken? I know it's fictiton but it still illustrates the point. Do you think the hero gets his daughter back by conventional interrogation techniques. In this war on terror, that's the people we are dealing with. If you are opoposed to torture, you are terribly naive and living in a fantasy world.

No point in debating abortion. It's been done to death, no pun intended..

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

By far, most women who get to choose, choose to have the baby. The abortion rate in the US has dropped every year since 1980 and continues to drop. Pro-lifers are making a louder and louder noise about a smaller and smaller incidence.

5. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i dont think pro-lifers are louder than usual. and whatever the yearly # is now---5,000,000 or 1,000,000 or 400,000 are pretty big numbers

another reason i love O. he knows you cant make most of the country agree on this, so focus on what they can agree on---fewer unwanted pregnancies.

6. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]