Crime Obama says "top of the mornin' to ya" to servicemen

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Sep 25, 2014.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Words are his job.

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No his job is to lead this country through the trials and tribulations......words have their place but actions speak much more loudly!

COTiger and Bengal B like this.
  3. red55

Dude, he was speaking to the world through the UN explaining the action has had already taken and the coalition he is building to take even more action.

Geez.

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

My comment was directed at your comment my friend...actually the president has done fairly well gathering a coalition. As I have said before it is at least a year too late but better late than never. It is funny he is arming the same people who his aides has asked to arm back then...those you said weren't capable or trustworthy enough. He is doing the things he said shouldn't be done before. It must be hard eating the very words you have been spouting the last year.

Also I hope his work succeeds. He will deserve every thanks and praise if he does.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Damn. Really? I could not disagree more. Leadership. It can be done with no words but a lot of action.

Frankly, that point of view is almost funny considering how many gaffes the President has had with a broken teleprompter.

Winston1 likes this.
  6. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I've got moe significant problems with The Clown other than the off handed manner he salutes a couple of Marine E-3s at the bottom of Marine One. November 2016 can't get here soon enough.

GregLSU likes this.
  7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I thought all Marines were short.

Speak for yourself, you have your hands full with that.

To the thread topic, he said he wasn't saluting no white muther phuckers. I just glad he didn't throw up some of these.

[​IMG]

8. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

9. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

This kind of nit picking is stupid, he's done real shit to get upset about, but hopefully he's just a slow learner and starting to get it. I actually commend the guy for at least starting to bomb and kill ISIS.

10. red55

You repeat the same old lies. Most of his advisers advocated NOT going into Syria for very good reasons and we still aren't. The rebels are still not strong or trustworthy enough as you will see. The are allied with Al Nustra. When ISIS is weakened, it will likely be Assad's forces who regain the ground. It's a complex multi-part civil war in Syria and we are going to leave it to the locals to sort out.

You are sooooo confused. You wanted us to arm them to go after Assad! We still aren't going after Assad, were going after ISIS. We still aren't invading and occupying Syria. We're just hammering ISIS to get them out of Iraq and weaken them enough that they lose the upper hand in Syria.