O says losing helps recruiting

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerTap, Dec 8, 2020.

1. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Let the heppin' commence.

Nate Wiggins - CB

https://clemson.rivals.com/news/elite-athlete-nate-wiggins-flips-from-one-tigers-to-another

https://www.si.com/college/clemson/recruiting/confirmed-nate-wiggins-flips-to-clemson

"I just committed to Clemson," said Wiggins. "LSU just wasn't in my heart anymore," said Wiggins. "Clemson develops players, it has a good coaching staff, it is close to home, and that is where I feel best at"

*At the moment, LSU has No Cornerback commits for the 2021 class.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
    unclenick likes this.
  2. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

We have a lot of youth now at the position and if we keep it, a solid group of safeties coming in. I’m more concerned about the trenches.

I trust Raymond will do his thing. Dwight McGlotheran is from my local high school, that kid is going to be a star.

shane0911 and northernvatiger like this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Thanks for your support I am sure the coaches and players want to play hard for a "fan" like you.

4. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Yep, they want to play for someone like you who doesn't hold them accountable, right?

TigerTap likes this.
  5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Not fair Caca. He's a fan. A Les Miles fan, not LSU.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Accountable? I don't hold two 18 year old QB, 2 freshman CB's, 3 freshman WR's, an offense that lost their starting QB 3 games into the season, lost their DC, a team that lost a record 20 to attrition, lost two of our best young OL's to injury (Thomas and Bradford) and 4 of our best (Vincent, Marshall, Shelvin and Gilbert) to opt outs accountable for much except playing hard. If they don't play hard then I hold them and the coaches accountable.

If you actually think Bama and Clemson would be where they are at currently if they had this to deal with then here's your book

a57d183053f3dca412a33522e51cdef0fe8e1877.jpg

7. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

That book was written with YOU in mind as the target audience. It was written to help you overcome your complete lack of football knowledge. Ask for a refund. It ain't working.

Bengal B likes this.