O-fer in the SEC?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by 65Grad, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

I’ve been watching this clown car a long time. One thing for sure in these situations -somebody is going to get blamed. There will be a Fredo. Come January he will be going fishing. My guess right now is Canada.

2. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

revolving door of “escape goat” coordinators incoming.

because O don’t coach. he lets his coordinators do that for him.

3. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

There is a systemic issue with our offense and it can't just be OC. We've had more OC's probably than anyone else, and we STILL have a problem, even Hiesman candidates can't fix it. Time to clean house fron fKing down to waterboy.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

It's not the OC. People who were at the game, numerous people said they saw Ensminger calling plays and changing plays. O has said they need to move away from tempo, and shifting. Which is what was practiced all throughout spring.

I made the comment before the Troy game about O having his 2008 Lee Les moment and decides to micro manage and it appears he has already began.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  5. tigerace

tigerace Founding Member

Florida and UT are the only two I see we can win. Florida is just as bad as we are Offensively. The first to3 may win this one. UT is just flat out bad. Ole Miss has a QB and system that has already given LSU huge problems. Auburn has a DL that can play like it did against Clemson any week, and a QB and Running game rounding into shape, which LSU has shown it can't defend. A&M plays tempo and has enough running game and DL to give LSU fits. Arkansas is big in the trenches, which we have shown we can stop. Bama will name their score against this LSU team. They are better in every aspect of the game. It also looks like Nicky is pissed about last year's NCCG outcome and he is not letting the foot of the gas on anyone. We will be 5-7 at best.

6. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

And the A&M folks here still think their offense sucks and we will win. God I hope so!!!

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  7. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

UF is going to DOMINATE us at the LOS. With that in mind, they will run the ball down our throats and our offensive wont be able to move the football. I'm calling 27-7 Gators. They will cover 6.5 with ease.

Tennessee & Ole Miss may be our only remaining wins and its difficult to believe that. A&M is going back the right direction after losing their Starting QB. Kellen Mond is coming around (much quicker than I've ever seen a QB develop in Baton Rouge).

lsu-i-like likes this.
  8. Don Castavez

Announcing to the world he apparently didn’t know which back was starting was brutal. Seriously?

9. Don Castavez

O line sucks ass. We just don’t grow 6’5 320’s in the swamps.

10. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

My business partner is an Aggie. He is all in on Chip Kelly. I laughed and reminded him of Auburn in 2010 and LSU in 2011 (although those were 2 really good teams) he hasn't had much success against the SEC aside from beating up an irrelevant Tennessee team. He is dead set that they will still lose to us and that Sumlin is the worst coach in the SEC. But I think Sumlin is the 3rd or 4th best coach in the SEC and a better coach than he is getting credit for. He is arguably better than Orgeron, Butch Jones, Barry Odom, Stoops, Butterteeth, Muschamp, whoever is coaching Ole Miss and Bret Bielema. He may even be better than Old Gus. What does that leave? Saban, Smart, Mason and Mullen? Not sure the last 2 can say they're all that.

The silver lining (I guess) would be that it doesn't really matter until the midget leaves Alabama. The rest of the SEC will always be chasing him. However, I still want the LSU program going the right direction.