Politics NRA More Popular than Obama, Clinton

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

No university is going to fire anybody for being too liberal

2. Tiger Exile

Tiger Exile Long time lurker

I understand that, but since he likes to call Republicans Nazis all the time, it was just a comparison. The Nazis didn't tolerate many lefties in Universities.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

When has that ever happened? Did monkeys fly out of your ass?

California does not have a gun ban law! I'm OK with any citizen on either side of this issue working legally to promote their cause and voting on it. That is the American way. It's in the Constitution.

That happens all the time. Free Speech has never meant freedom from all consequences.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Lol. Bungled the sting.

You crack me up Red. I can see why HRC is your dream girl.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You see very little. And you don't even realize it.

6. Tiger Exile

Tiger Exile Long time lurker

Well, professor, I have never seen a monkey fly out of my ass, but as stuff hits the toilet it could be shaped that way with your grinning effigy leading the way down the drain. To answer your obtuse question we could start another thread but I will leave it here for now. When have rights been taken away is the subject correct? One day in New York, I could mail order 12 gauge target ammunition, the next I could not. One day in New York, my .308 semi-auto rifle I bought for an elk hunt was legal, the next it was considered an assault weapon and illegal because it had a pistol grip. One day in New York, I could load 10 rounds in the already limited 10 round magazine. The next day, I am a criminal if I load more than 7.

Off of the New York actual and provable examples, lets move on to the next monkey episode. Several years ago, most Americans felt that their private e-mail and private phone calls were, well private. We now know that is not true. You will come up with some snarky response since it doesn't fit your idea or narrative, but it doesn't change the fact that we have lost some freedom.

And you are damn straight that the Constitution matters. It still takes 2/3rds of the country to alter it for a reason. California and New York with a stupid amount of electoral votes (which you have expressed to be against) should not be able to effect major changes to our founding principals. The changes here in New York were implemented overnight against the state constitution, but were upheld by liberal judges. You poo-pooed the same happening with the Supreme Court of the United States. Are you really that intellectually dishonest?

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Hey that's your bad for being in New York. Come back down to the south where you can buy an AK 47 and a 1/5 of whisky on your way to church.