Now that it’s been a minute...2018 LSU Tigers early look

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You are wise.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

No one is rushing off the cliff. The sky isn’t falling. It’s fallen and we are in the creek bed below the cliff, we will be here when you guys finally arrive.

LSUpride123, cul2969 and ParadiseiNC like this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Lets let the Lasalle's of the world lie in the creek bed below as we look down on them from the rarified air on top of the mountain.

Bengal B likes this.
  4. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

I don't know that we are in a creek bed but we sure as hell are not on top a mountain. We are somewhere inbetween.

Brian likes this.
  5. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

You may be right but my opinion is Joe started an avalanche of bad decisions when he thought we were upgrading with O. I am firmly in the camp of this mess being a con job by O and his bunch. No one & I mean NO ONE wanted this guy and he goes from D line coach to head coach in a couple of years, that is unheard of. And who benefited from this mess but O and the radio talk show host who pushed this agenda since before O was even at LSU.

As far as recruits and coaches, we live in a world where information is literally in the palm of your hand. It is well known that competent professionals view Joe as a screw up & a coward. No one worth their salt will work for him unless they are desperate. Les inherited him and had his headaches with this guy trying to coach from the front office with his BOS buddies. Les told them to go screw their selves hence is unemployment. If you think top athletes do not weigh the current situation at this school you’re kidding yourself.

Again I respect your post & I pray for success, but many of us have seen this before which causes concern. I’m kind of with @dachsie, I don’t think we are at the bottom yet, and I am willing to wait a couple years, but if it’s not better I support an overhaul.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
    Brian likes this.
  6. BP

BP Founding Member

I agree with much of this. One bright spot I see is that a arranda is staying when he could've left 4 A&M. I'm hoping that means he knows something.

Pjoe likes this.
  7. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Very reasonable post. This all may be very true. At this point, not much any of us smallwigs can do but hope. Time will tell.

8. LaSalleAve

True enough. I may end up being surprised and wrong as fuck who knows.

ParadiseiNC and Bengal B like this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Wouldn't be the first time.:cool::D

lsu-i-like likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

Won’t be the last

lsu-i-like likes this.