November 4, 2017: A Night to Remember

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerTap, Aug 10, 2019.

1. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

[​IMG]
    No, not this one..

With 1 minute & change in the 3rd quarter against The Alabama Crimson Tide, LSU's Darrel Williams saw her there, lying there seductively, beckoning to him, whilst dusting off the cobwebs. She hadn't been expecting him. Afterall, Orgeron & Ensminger's play calling seemed be designed to purposely ignore her considerable charms, the year before. Darrel Williams finally said. "Frick dis, I'm going in". And with that, his toughness allowed him to taste the sweet nectar of the Bama endzone's lonely mistress. And she liked it. Afterwards she noticed the bald guy who tipped his cap to her. She soon realized it was Matt Canada, and he was not the same 'ol same 'ol. But tragically, Darrel didn't call on her again that night. In fact, he was the only LSU Footballer to touch her in that special way, since Travin Dural & Leonard Fournette's both called on her in 2015. Since Darrel's impromptu visit, the mistress has found comfort in the arms of strangers...Clemson.
    [​IMG]

Darrel Williams gallops in from 2 yards out to score the last TD against Alabama. As the years go by, the moment becomes more special..nay..sacred.
    [​IMG]

Relive the magic at 1:26. Rosy Finch pointing #1 into the Alabama sky...the magnitude of that 2 yard scamper still brings tears to my eyes. Even if Saban did say: hold my beer, that beautiful Williams TD had to have raised at least one of his eyebrows.

I propose a Darrel Williams Day to commemorate The Last TD.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    Perple likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Obsessions that you can't let go of are a form of mental illness.

It's time for an intervention.

Fishhead likes this.
  3. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Obsession? It was more of a tribute to Darrel Williams.

If you assertion about obssesions & letting go are true, they better fence of Nawlins & have a giant intervention with the 1-9-12 people.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    Perple likes this.