Nothing about the terrorist attack in NYC?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Nov 2, 2017.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

have we just become numb? is this happening so often it doesn't do anything to us anymore.

I agree with Trump on this one. This mother fucker that did this should be killed. First, I'd cut his beard off with a machete. Then I would allow a line of Jewish people piss on his beardless face. Then I would call Ted Nugent and Kid Rock to do a concert at the Statue of Liberty. Right as stranglehold starts to play by Nugent I would have someone start to strangle this fucking asshole on television. Before he died the stangling stops. Then I would have a serial killer remove each digit from this man finishing with his tiny little Muslim penis. Then I would put an American flag right in front of his face and douse him with pigs blood, then cut his eyes out so that's the last thing he sees. Then I would tie him upside down from the Statue of Liberty's arm and allow all the blood that's left rush to his head. Then after a day I would cut him down, stuff him into a cannon and blast him into the Atlantic. All televised.

HalloweenRun and shane0911 like this.
  2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

But what if you hurt his feelings?

Bengal B and el005639 like this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No scary guns where used so our resident left leaning emotional sack didnt have anything to blame Trump or republicans for.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

@shane0911 is that you????

Bengal B likes this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Sounds like it

6. LaSalleAve

Good right? Fuck that mother fucker

HalloweenRun and shane0911 like this.
  7. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Do it on pay per view and divy up for the victims families

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    BAY0U BENGAL and shane0911 like this.
  8. LaSalleAve

I've been reading a lot on ancient torture and punishment. The last Assyrian king Ashurbanipal cut off the king of babylon's head and hung it over his bed so that king's wife could see him every time he bedded her. He also cut the eyes out of that same king right after that king witnessed his children being killed so it was the last thing he saw. In the 1500's the Prince Bishop around the Munster area in Germany took 2 anabaptists Bernard Nipperdalin and Jan Van Lyden and put them in cages (cages that still hang on the church in Munster) he took hot irons and pushed them into the armpits of these 2 anabaptists and then just pulled down ripping the flesh from armpit to leg completely off.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I read a book about the Aztec Indians once. They had some pretty gruesome torture methods too.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

While we may agree with Trump that the terrorist should be executed, he was out of place saying it. The presumption of innocence is something the state must hold. We’re private citizens and our comments carry no import. The only private citizens who must hold that presumption are the 12 jurors during the trial.
    Trump is the president and chief law enforcement officer of the country. Like police, prosecutors and judges Trump should not speak on guilt innocence or consequences until after the jury has reached a verdict. Trump’s statement conflicts with that and can be taken to be an official position and thereby deny a fair trial.
    Typical poor judgement and grandstanding by him.