North Korea

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by GiantDuckFan, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Screw Mr. Moon they attack us or our close allies like Japan we are going to go "slingblade" on NK. We dont need SK permission.

2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

SK rightly has a veto on attacking NK as they will pay the biggest price. However if the little nut bag fires on guam then we must iridacate his ass.

3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

yeah, how dare they want a say in their future existence

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Any say they have is at the whim of the USA. If the little nutjob persists in developing long range missiles we will have no choice but to do whatever is necessary to stop him. I can sympathize with the hardships that might cause the SK people but the safety and well being of our county comes first.

5. GiantDuckFan

first, I today posted a link to a different article, but fuckhead ignored my comment there and responded to my August 17 post instead.

Bengal B buddy, I think "whim" is a callous word to use when speaking about the lives of Seoul's 25 million people, and "hardships" is an understatement,.. only 35 miles from N Korea, within easy artillery range, that city would be largely destroyed, immediately after hostilities broke out. That said, I think you're right, something has to be done about the little nutjob if a holocaust is to be avoided

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I understand that they are naturally terrified but if Kim Un Hinged is allowed to continue breathing sooner or later he will bomb Seoul anyway, just be cause he is crazy enough to do it. Best case scenario would be if some of his own generals terminated him with extreme prejudice. Next best would be if the Chinese would do it but they probably won't. They wouldn't want to take any steps that might eventually lead to a reunification of Korea.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Dont like the heat get out of the SK. So in your Rex like mind if NK attacks San Francisco we should ask "permission" from SK? Of course if he attacks San Francisco those bitches there will scratch Kim Jong's eyes out.

8. GiantDuckFan

I didn't write the article,.. I posted it without comment because it was interesting. I've made my opinion clear about N Korea, but you ignore that, and just want to twist shit to form insults, I thought maybe I could reopen dialogue with you, nope, this is the same kind of worthless idiocy as before,.. it was less irritating when I ignored you.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
    tirk and Winston1 like this.
  9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

We should stick kaka and trump into a cannon and blast both of them into Kim Jong Un. Would be the first patriotic thing either of them did. Sacrifice.

Winston1 likes this.
  10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You've got to add little Rexie to the mix.