No more tailgating if this keeps up!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerSac, Sep 10, 2007.

1. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

This game was the worst I have ever seen it. I wouldn't mind seeing tickets being handed out if it gets out of hand.

2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Try walking down one of the major highways/streets in Louisiana. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people in this state that never think twice about littering especially while driving down the road. This is a pet pieve of mine and even jump my buddies if they try it around me. I know people who show up in court to testify against litter bugs they report on the road.

Take a little pride in our state and it'll be contagious. End high-horse rant.:angryfire

Later,
    Fur

3. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Hedidn't say tailgating would go away. He said there would more restrictions placed on it, and he right.:geauxtige

4. khounba

khounba Founding Member

Oh sorry. I must have misread the title.:geauxtige

5. TheDrunkenTiger

TheDrunkenTiger Founding Member

I have to agree. This really ticks me off for two reasons: 1.) Part of why LSU tailgating is so awesome is because of the beautiful campus, so why in the hell would you want to trash it? 2.) This just gives ol' Skip another reason to take away more free parking/TG zones, which makes it easier for all of us to enjoy the game and tailgating in general.

We didnt have a single litter getter drive near our spot, but we still made for darn sure all of our trash was thrown away. Now, the recycling bins handed to us did help with that problem alot, but the point is that there are free options for your trash disposal needs. So use them for the love of God.

6. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

What he said in his post is likely to happen. There is more to planning a tailgate than buying the keg. Like bring your own trash can. He's to all the drunks that have to tape the game because they can't remember seeing it.:geauxtige We do need a sarcasm icon.

7. khounba

khounba Founding Member

Well I don't drink, so I'm usually the designated trash picker upper for our group. I even take all of my crap and throw it away when I'm leaving TS too. Trust me I feel for the people who have to clean that crap up. But tailgating is a big part of the LSU experience and I don't see them restricting that to the point where it will be a head ache to tailgate. Plus this was the opening game with a record crowd so hopefully the trash accumulation will decline.

8. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Well its old people too. When you get 100,000+ people in a tight area its going to look crazy. I would not be surprised at all to see some new regulations come out. They are probably needed.

But damn, that clean up crew is amazing!

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Along those lines, someone posted this comment in another thread. It's from a VT poster on their forum:

Does that really ever happen? The couple of times I sat- well, stood- in the student, I didn't see anything like that. Does anyone know of our fans ever doing that- you don't have to say if you did, just yes or no if you have knowledge of it occurring.

10. khounba

khounba Founding Member

I've probably been hit with everything but a bag of urine. I've never experienced or seen it.