No Friday Night Lights in Louisiana?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by StaceyO, Jul 13, 2020.

1. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Wow what a condensing attitude to the the great majority of the United States, Admiral

2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Seems like summer strength and conditioning is going on normalish. UIL just instituted mandatory mask wearing for S/C. My girl says it is a joke. They wear their mask to get in the gym and take it off while doing Skills and S/C. I do think her Vball games will be in an empty gym. Parents may have to watch them on the live feed cam. No concession stand duty for me is a plus out of this.

Football? Who knows how that will go down.

StaceyO likes this.
  3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

If protocol is followed, this can be done. The question is, can teenagers and or adolescents follow protocol?

Despite what the fucks say here; masks, social distancing, and sanitization can keep the bug at bay. I work in the semiconductor industry. We already have a pretty clean building to begin with and we follow what the fucks here call unconstitutional protocols. We take temps every time we enter the building. We wear a mask all day. The building is cleaned 4 times a day. We are split into 2 different groups and that determines what bathrooms, side of the cafeteria, etc. we can go into. We self report and go on quarantine if our immediate family tests positive. 4 people have been to work and subsequently tested positive for doing something outside of work that exposed them. Two people have had their spouse test positive. Zero person to person transmission from them to anyone else in the building.

The Tyson plant a mile up wind from us, hundreds testing positive through on the job transmission.

It is not that it can't be done, it is about are you willing to do the things necessary.

And now for the "so what you are gonna get it anyway" crowd response...

Winston1 likes this.
  4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Meaningful in regard to size.

I see where that could have been construed as condescending. Sorry.

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I know that the athletic programs in Plano are working out because my sophomore's "boyfriend" plays baseball and is up at Plano Senior High with the team.

My daughter is supposed to have drill team line camp at school in two weeks, so we'll see how that goes.

I hear you about not working a concession stand! Besides, how would you be able to get your hands on enough change this year, anyway?

I hope you can see your daughter play in person, though. Live streaming, just like online school, is not the same.

APPTiger likes this.
  6. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Or is he....

7. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Hmmm...