No Derek Chauvin Thread?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Apr 7, 2021.

1. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I think the truth is ... as already mentioned ... Floyd had a bunch of Fentanyl pills on his person, and that would have sent him back to jail. So, the idiot swallowed the damn things to hide the evidence. That's why his blood levels were 4x the lethal limit. As the interaction proceeded, the fentanyl was absorbed and he died of respiratory failure. IF .. I was the defense, I would request the results of his gastric content, and what was the fentanyl concentration in the gastric content.

Jmg, shane0911 and watson1880 like this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

What do they need to convict? Do all 12 have to vote guilty? I think its a hung jury or he walks

3. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Correct. Unanimous to convict. Only takes one and he walks.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. shane0911

I haven't watched any of the trial but someone told me today that there was video that the knee was actually on his shoulder and not the neck. Worries me that the defense wrapped up so quickly but that could be a good sign as well. Guess we will see

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

True story. I haven't watched the trial either, but I saw that testimony and a video of it at a different angle and that's exactly what it showed.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. shane0911

In the end people in general are fucking stupid and spend far too much time in emotions and not in reality. If it is proven that the knee was on his shoulder and that he was chock full of a drug that would have killed him in minutes anyway then he has to walk

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

and the overall narrative, that cops are racist and kill blacks, is a lie, a dangerous like that endangers people, mostly black people, by creating an antagonistic and angry/fearful relationship with the cops.

cops kill whites too, the media just doesnt shove that down out throats. the media is fucking relentless when a black person gets it.

i remember maybe 2 years ago a video of a cop punching a kid in jaw with a savage right hand here in baton rouge. lucky for us, it was a idiot white kid at tigerland, and not a back kid in the ghetto. the story got no traction and that was the end of it.

every single killing of a black person has a direct white comparable. a white guy on drugs dies with the cop on his back, a white kid with a toy gun gets lit up, etc, every single black man, george floyd, tamir rice, they all have a similar white person you never hear of because the media only amplifies stories that fir the narrative that we are a racist nation founded in slavery and sin.

LSUpride123 and shane0911 like this.
  8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Prosecution just wrapped up closing argument. Spoke for an hour and 15 minutes and did not once mention race.

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Well, in the other high profile shooting that happened, the cop that shot Jacob Blake will not face charges, but Blake's civil suit was allowed to move forward. How does that work exactly? The cop was justified in shooting him, but somehow the city is still liable?

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

There are two different standards of proof required in criminal and civil law. It could be that what the cop did wasn’t criminal but still exposed him to civil liability because his actions took Blake’s life. However the loss would be reduced by Blake’s contribution to the situation. For example if Blake’s life was worth $1 million the award would be that times the percentage of responsibility the cop had. It could be 100% or less than 1%.
    Different causes of action, different standards of proof and different results.