Nick Saban Rehabilitation Program for Fired Coaches!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Pjoe, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

He will employ as many as is allowed. Currently there is no limit to my knowledge, given they do not "directly" interact with players. Most big P5 programs are flowing suit, including LSU. If you cant beat em, join em...

LSUTiga, watson1880 and Pjoe like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Other than the coaching staff, trainers and team doctors just who is allowed to directly interact with the players? Are there any loopholes? Would it be legal to hire somebody as a "physical therapist" in charge of rehabbing the deficiencies of QB accuracy and game situation awareness or the mechanics of WR route running and catching the football?

I would think that therapists would be allowed direct interaction with the players.

TheRealist, fanatic and Pjoe like this.
  4. furduknfish

Doubt medical staff are included since most dont provide guidance on route running or blocking technique... :/

Im talking about "analyst" that break down film and provide written instruction to the "directly" interacting staff. Its a big grey area that gnome king has exploited better than anyone and will directly be responsible for the eventual change. @uscvball follows it whereas I am only cursory aware. Think back to when LSU hired whats his face as a "GM" which didn't count against coaching staff.

Pjoe likes this.
  5. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

I know it’s different with pros but my son showed me where OBJ spends 300 grand in the off-season on his body. From nutrition to doctors and therapist he invest in his career which I think is pretty smart if you want to keep signing 100 million dollar contracts. I think Brady is the same with his regimen to keep him rolling.

Anyway back to the subject, if it’s allowed we should have one at every position making reports on how to get better. It baffles me the foolish mistakes we make at times. I know perfection is not realistic, but the gnome is pretty close. Maybe that’s because of all them analysts pointing out the mistakes.

Bengal B likes this.
  6. furduknfish

Certainly didn't hurt.

Pjoe likes this.