Nick Saban accuses A&M & Deion Sanders of buying their 2022 recruits in a fiery NIL rant

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Hou-duco, May 19, 2022.

1. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

Wow! I can't say roll tide even under my breath. I tell my Alabama buddies all the time that I will root for the Russians before I root for them and they get angry. Of course, I then ask them if they would ever root for Auburn and they quickly reply hell no!

2. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

XXL

If i have it was followed by around the bowl and down the hole.

I have been an LSU fan since 1963. I went to Northeast La. but still LSU was my team and always will be win or lose.

If i could have gotten a scholarship to LSU like i did to NLU I would have gone.

My parents were school teachers and had 2 kids in college at same time.

My mom was from Michigan and loved Bear Bryant and it did not sit well with the family.

XXL TideFan likes this.
  3. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

How in the world does your mother even begin liking Bear? Was she also a Bo Schembechler fan?

4. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Can you introduce me to her? Sounds like my dream woman.

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Scott Woodard on Feinbaum yesterday, asked to comment on the Saban-Fisher situation: "I'm not going to get between two hillbillies fighting." Classic!

rockwallfan, Winston1 and Hou-duco like this.
  6. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

this has the makings of Hatfield and McCoy

yeee hahhhhhh

7. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

I’ll keep shouting from the rooftops. If you really take the advent of NIL thinking combined with as much greed as humanly possible, Saban can shoulder the blame. You been doing this for years you two bit hypocrite.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

Loved it! That's a real BOSS move!

9. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

Saban is a master at talking out of both sides of his mouth. He's one of the biggest cheaters in college football and has been for many, many years. Go back and listen to what Rush Propst was caught saying about Saban in a secretly taped conversation and every bit of it is true even though Rush downplayed it. Right now, Saban is at the top of his profession but let him start losing and stories will start to leak out. He's untouchable right now because he makes Alabama, the SEC and the NCAA too much money. Alabama fans love him now and he can say anything and they will believe it, but let him start losing and Alabama fans have a history of eating their own and they will absolutely destroy him. If he starts losing, Saban isn't man enough to face the criticism and will quickly retire.

10. Perple

Perple Founding Member