NFL late games

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by tirk, Dec 13, 2015.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Oakland scored a td went up 3 then went for 2. beginning of 4th qtr. Can anyone explain this. who is this del rio guy.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He doesn't trust his kicker maybe?

3. tirk

janikowski was fine.

4. LaSalleAve

Maybe he didn't trust his line. Did they have one blocked earlier in the game? Of course a block and return would only get you 2. That is pretty mind boggling, a 2 pointer is pointless. For lack of a better term.

5. tirk

no it was nothing to do with the kicker. it was just bad math and overthinking. crazy. but they won.

6. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

He's been Inconsistent with shorter kicks lately. Dude is money 50+, but laying eggs on routine shit. Just sayin, I didn't watch, but I did when he missed a couple inside the 25.

7. tirk

32 of 33 on PATs. wasnt the issue. im just trying to figure out how del rio f'd that up. the announcers couldnt either. they kept showing him on camera. you know the shame camera in case he lost.

8. LaSalleAve

Yeah they are fucked up like that. In other news Dallas loses again and somehow is still in the playoff picture. Buffalo plays Washington next week, Arizona against the Eagles and the Giants play Carolina I think. If Dallas can somehow beat the Jets, looks like the rest of the NFC east could lose save that Washington Buffalo matchup. The Cowboys could win the division at 6-10 I think, because the way the rest of the season shakes out they would own the tiebreaker. I'll have to check that but, damn that's pitiful.

9. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

He was seen on the phone texting with Les Miles during the game.

That should explain it.

10. tirk

carolina will likely lose to someone because its almost impossible to be as focused as a team needing a win like the giants. hopefully its in ny.

the panthers are just solid everywhere and do almost everything well. But they have so many great linebackers. keuchlys instincts are as good as anyone ive seen. always in the right position. and one of the few LBs to be good in coverage as well. And Thomas Davis aint far behind.

oh the announcers missed it i guess. del rio said his long snapper was out. no backup i guess?
    `