NFL games in England

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Nov 1, 2015.

1. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Speaking of Ryan Theriot, I was a student during the time he played at LSU. I never knew him at all but recall going out to the Varsity one night and getting a flyer on my car that had him and other males (including Brad Cresse) engaged in various sexual acts. The pics were very blurry and I don't think they were legit but I always wonder what the back story was when I hear his name. Guessing Theriot stole someone's girlfriend or something.

2. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I was in London a few years ago during the same weekend that the NFL had a game going on. I met two Scottish brothers in my hotel bar that loved the NFL and had Reggie Bush (Dolphin) jerseys. They had travelled from their hometown in Scotland to London for the game. They loved rugby and hated soccer. They hated the English with a passion that I've not seen towards another group of people in my life. One of them kept saying "The only good Englishman is a dead Englishman." He said that the law required everyone in the UK to accept Scottish pounds but most Londoners will refuse it or give you a big groan when you hand it to them.