News Media

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by dachsie, Feb 7, 2018.

1. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

More text messages were released yesterday between the FBI lovers. This time, they indicate Obama may have known about the Clinton email cover up as he requested to be updated on it. But not a single peep about it on NBC this morning. How can Americans ever know what is going on if the media isn't honest with us?

The democrat memo is loaded with info that should be kept secret apparently, setting a trap for Trump to redact and they can call foul. Again, not a peep on NBC.

I said this before - we no longer have a free press. It's a corporately manage press based on ideology. That is not freedom

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Many of us grew up in a unique era where news was somewhat balanced.
    Historically the press has been tremendously partisan. There were multiple newspapers in every city and town. Usually one was for one party and the second was for the other.
    Stories were slanted and often slanderous. If you read papers of that time you would be amazed.
    My point isn’t that it is better to have an unbiased media, it is. It’s that the biased media has been the norm in our history.

stevescookin and LSUpride123 like this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Not sure if you guys are aware, but in December of 2016, Obama was able to have the SPC pass rule 41 to basically allow FBI malware. This was started by the Obama Justice Department.

Long story short, it’s FBI spying software that can get through a VPN.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Now they are all just shills for whatever corporate entity they represent. From now on I'm going to get my news on Twitter.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Wait, Republican memo by Devin Nunes known Trump shriveled ball gobbler good, democrat memo bad? Why is it bad?

HalloweenRun likes this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

[​IMG]

The texts by Strzok call Trump a fucking idiot and loathesome. Strzok also refers to Loudon county as being gentrified (a good thing apparently in this case) and the voters their to be ignorant hillbillies because they didn't elect McCabe's wife.

And then everyone gets pissed at Trump for what he calls people. Let's stop pretending that any of these people say anything different behind closed doors. Trump just puts it out there. Hillary, Obama, the Dems....they are just as hateful as the rest.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I think they are referring to Intentionaly putting loads of classified intel in it was bad. Parts are going to be redacted and used as political fodder.

8. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

No doubt that monkey-eared mother phucker knew.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

What media? There is no true media in America anymore with very very few exceptions.