New Year's Bowl Games

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Jan 1, 2015.

1. msully

msully Founding Member

ESPN got the plan working now , The SEC is a 2nd level conference today

2. msully

msully Founding Member

Yes but don't you think kiffin made some great calls that left saban shaking his head , loved it . Any H.S. offensive player thinking about going to bama needs to think two maybe 3 times before he plays for the great offense mind that kiffin has . I came back in this morning to see if terryp has came in to tell us what we saw last night is not what really happened. I see he has not made it yet and I have to make a trip to Ky will check back around 1800 hrs . LOL I liked what I saw , and yes it is hard to think the SEC may have played in the last National Championship Game this is what the rest of the college football nation wanted to happen .I think kiffin has had a impact on bama this season . They do not seem to be how do I word this , as much a team with a plan , more like back yard football . saban must be doing kiffin's daddy a favor trying to teaching lane how to be a coach I have watched all the football I need to see this season . The SEC Championship game is more important than ESPN's dream championship game

3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Bama just got exposed for what they truly are or were, not the #1 team in the country. Moo U gave them that title when they lost to Bama, but in reality the ONLY reason they were able to be #1 was because Miles stuck with turn over Jennings too long. Had Brandon Harris been put in sooner, LSU beats MSU and their season was already done, and that conversation never takes place.
    Bama barely survived the Arky game and lucked out with a win, same as the LSU game where it took a Chavis meltdown and a cpl no call PI's in OT to leave with a W. They lost to Ole Piss, and again survived Auburns offensive barrage. They were never dominant this season except maybe the Gator game.

A lot of people jumped on the Florida State is not the #1 team because of how they were down early in games and came from behind to win, but the fact was they kept winning. Same argument can be made for the 2014 Gumps, who got very lucky in 3 games they could have easily lost (could've very well been 8-4 this year) and never been in the top 15 or 20. Bama was exactly the opposite of what everyone said they were, and they have this arrogance about them that teams will simply just roll over and play dead for them. Well how did that work out in 2 consecutive Sugar Bowls now, and a total of 0-3 in Sugars since Saban came to Bama. Now Kid Nicky is 8-8 in lifetime bowl games.

In closing... Fuck the Gumps and Saban.

Bengal B and Winston1 like this.
  4. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Pretty sure tOSU was supposed to lose, team and officals just didn't get the message.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I never said he was untouchable, you just have to be able to exploit his weaknesses. His weaknesses are coaching on his heels and having to divert from his gameplan. You have to attack him, you can't just play conservative and hope to beat Alabama.

I can't stand the dude, but championships don't lie. 4 straight losses don't lie either.

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Jameis has provided some great material and for that I can finally find something to appreciate him for.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That last one is Manti Te'o's girlfriend with her first QB sack.

GiantDuckFan and TwistedTiger like this.
  7. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

That's fkn HILARIOUS! !!!!!!

8. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

This UH - Pitt game is crazy. UH has recovered two consecutive onside kicks and cut a 21 point deficit to 7 in less than 3 minutes.

Sourdoughman likes this.
  9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

UH just scored on a 25 yard pass play. Went for 2, made it and lead 35 - 34 with a minute left. Unphucking believable.

Sourdoughman likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

How about this one lol

https://vine.co/v/Ow32eva2bhw

didit and uscvball like this.