New Gun Control Proposal

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jan 18, 2013.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/

Get weapons of war off our streets.

Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.

Incentivize state “extreme risk” laws.

End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions.

Reduce stockpiling of weapons.

Close the “hate crime loophole.”

• This one is key, just charge everyone with a hate crime and effectively take their guns like, painting over a BLM street sign.... Or defending your home from a mob!!!

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

they're banned,.. America, turn in your guns,.. who'd do that?.. only good hearted dumb people,.. criminals would love it,.. home invasions, crime, would skyrocket,.. but, 123, you already know that

I haven't killed anything for the fun of it since 1973,.. I don't have a gun, don't need a gun, don't want a gun,.. but as a Constitutionalist,.. if the government ever bans them, I'm sure the fuck gonna get some

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
    APPTiger, shane0911, el005639 and 2 others like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Better buy now before it's too late

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Just more evidence that the democrats are not that but want total control.

5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

lol, my two cousins have probably more than 200 guns between them, though Roy isn't allowed to possess, so he keeps all but a couple at his brother's house

besides, I don't think they'll actually be banned,.. the way I see it now, I think dims and repugs are in cahoots,.. " ok, here's the deal,.. you guys keep the votes from the, "be kind to the earth'ers", we'll keep the, "back off, or I'll shoot you in the face", votes,.. we'll divide and share the voters on the other issues,.. and we both agree to not actually change anything,.. and we'll just continue to take turns in the white house, like we always have"

Last edited: Jul 17, 2020
    kcal and APPTiger like this.
  6. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Welcome aboard the reality train

furduknfish, kcal, APPTiger and 2 others like this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yep! and like @Bengal B said, you'd best buy now because they will only increase in value. I'm building another AR as we speak. Found a sweet deal on mags a couple of weeks ago and will probably check in to see if its still on and will double up. Ammo is up but worth it, I mean what good are guns and mags with nothing to put in them?

As for the same boat thing? Hell yes they are. They are both well aware that as long as we are armed there is a point that they cannot push us past!.You know I'm a right guy but don't you for one second think I trust them farther than I can throw my truck

8. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Listen Snowflake, you guys have been stomping around for the past 40 years or so insisting that Democrats were going to take your guns away. In that time we've had about 20 years of Democratic Presidents and roughly 8 years in which Democrats held the House, Senate and White House. How many times have they banned guns? How many times have they come after your guns? Let me help....0. It's bull shit and everyone with half a brain knows it. Quit being an alarmist.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So then you agree Joe Biden is a liar?

10. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Nope.