New champions - Vick Thread - Merged many times

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by saltyone, Jan 3, 2006.

1. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

Based on his previous crimes and misdeamenors what pro teams would truly be interested. Doubt if anyone would waste a high draft choice on this guy. He is and probably always will be a thug. With his past record why did the president of the university have to make the decision to kick him off the team. Why didn't Beamer do it immediately? Or is it without Vick VT will seriously suck?:confused:

2. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Interesting question: Anybody think that Michael Vick could convince the Falcons to pick him up in a later draft round to help develop him?

3. G-LSU

G-LSU Founding Member

My exact thoughts! I never like to wish failure for anyone, but he makes it almost impossible to root for him (not that I ever would).... I hope the VTech fans are happy to see him go and the NFL takes a pass on him.
    :geauxtige

4. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

No doubt someone will give him a chance but the past transgressions will not go away. That sexual predator will show himself again because he hasn't really been punished for it.

5. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

Re: Va. Tech is Vickless

Just so you know....I got it.:yelwink2:

Gregg Allman Band...cool:thumb:

6. TheDrunkenTiger

TheDrunkenTiger Founding Member

Its just disgusting to me that some team will even give this jackass a chance in the NFL....pathetic really.

7. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

Agreed, but look at the recent track record of the NFL....they'll take anybody with talent, regardless of what they do off the field.:eek: