New Arizona Immigration Enforcement Laws

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by OkieTigerTK, Apr 23, 2010.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

:rofl:

If you do it again and he ask for your license you seriously need to do the cheech voice and say "yeah man its back their on the bumper"

2. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

3. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

That was good except for the part where he asks her to "do that again with your hair..." creepy...

4. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Hunh? Normally you make at least some sense, martin. But this has to be your worst post here ever.

illegal is not illegal because it's not immoral? Come again? What do legality and morality have to do with each other?

They're not immigrants. Immigrants are involved in the process of seeking assylum and/or becoming Americans. They're illegal aliens. These folks are here for a free ride. I don't blame them actually. If we're stupid enough to let our bleeding heart, assinine guilt complexes drive us to pay for medical and education benefits for people who don't even pay taxes and can't vote, then we deserve what we're getting.

But don't give me this crap about harkening to Ellis Island and living the American Dream, because this is NOT what is going on. These folks are not becoming Americans, don't intend on becoming Americans. If they did, they wouldn't be illegal aliens.

And the very first thing I'd do is start inspecting green cards at business places known to hire low wage or day laborers. Fine the companies big time. Including the ag businesses. I'll pay double for a head of lettuce or a bag of oranges. No problem. Most people would. This is a political issue, pure and simple - it's about getting elected. And that's why it hasn't been solved.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

if it could be proven that these folks are actually an economic asset to the country, would you be ok with them?

absolutely wrong. within one generation these folks are just as american as you or me. your argument would be valid if we were europeans arguing about muslim immigrants. they actually do want to bring their rules and laws and culture to the new country. but mexicans integrate.

i dont want to pay double for the oranges.

after katrina, my parents house needed a new roof. so they hired some dude, and he hired a bunch of mexican laborers. and they did a great job, and the price was very reasonable. and those mexicans are very hard workers. why do you hate them so? you should go out and meet some sexy mexican girls and drink tequila with them.

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

The only thing I argue with is that the Arizona law does not allow cops to stop people based upon their looks. The law allows them to ask about their immigration status if they are stopped for another crime. It's mind boggling how many people either ignore or don't know this.

8. sunnyjim

sunnyjim Founding Member

You've never spent time in the southwest, have you? The barrios in major cities and rural colonias are like third world countries.

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

i have, and plaecs like spanish harlem are just as packed with illegal immigrants as those places. and those ghettos are like any other place where low-status poor folks live.

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

do you disagree with the judge from fox news? you think the feds are wrong to sue, and arizona is within their rights as a state? you think his arguments about the way our laws work relative to state vs federal issues are wrong?

for the record i agree with everything he says. you can always count on fox news.