New Arizona Immigration Enforcement Laws

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by OkieTigerTK, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

If you are so in love with illegal immigrants...why don't you let some of them stay with you for free?

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

are you paying attention at all? you are repeating my points back to me. you are right i am not opposed to selling drugs at all. seems like a decent idea, although it isnt that profitable until you put in years of work getting higher up the drug operations. selling drugs is just like any other job, it has risks and rewards and hard work. it isnt wrong or immoral or anything.

my qusetion remains, would you bring your family to the US illegally? if it meant a better life for you and your children?

i am gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you dont think that makes any sense, you just were drunk or joking or whatever.

3. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Doesn't matter. It doesn't change the law. Its about laws. Not about what people want. There is a difference.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

again, like i said before, if we back in the time of prohibition, and i heard of a kickass party at a speakeasy, and there would be models there, and they would be getting wasted and dancing naked, and the jukebox would be playing only rush albums all night, with free donkey kong machines and ping pong, and all you can eat boudin, and gallons upon gallons of cold beer, you wouldnt party, because it was "illegal"?

you exactly wrong. it is about what people want, and what is right. not what some assclown politicians have determined is illegal.

if i was a poor mexican i would damn sure take my family to america, and i would be doing the right thing.

also like to remind people that in this situation, when this argument comes up, that rosa parks hates them for blind obedience to laws.

5. BAY0U BENGAL

people also had standards back in the day, but to each his own. But you're really arguing nothing here. It's like saying, "well I wasn't asked about anything so the whole world should change to what I want". it would be like me being pissed at someone for naming a color. I don't think blue looks like blue, I think blue should be brown, it fits better, i like the way it sounds, so I'll just start calling blue brown because nobody asked me what I thought.

If, if, if, if, if... If my aunt had balls, I'd be freaked the **** out.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

no, i am not arguing "nothing". i am arguing one of the most fundamental things about the world that you should understand.

there is not always a correlation between what is legal and what is right. morality isnt determined by lawmakers.

if illegal immigration is wrong, it is not because it is illegal.

that is a very simple point. please try to understand it. use the rosa parks example if it helps. she knew it was wrong and unfair to be relegated to the back of the bus. she didnt care if was "illegal" for her negroid ass to ride up front. so she rode up front. and she wasnt a coward. she did was was right.

if they pass the law that says jews are confined to ghettos, and forced to wear a gold star of david, and wait for the train to the human bake oven to come, would you obey that law if you were jewish? i mean, who are you to question the sacred sacred sacred laws right?

i honestly feel like i am explaining things to children here. please come back red.

7. BAY0U BENGAL

Wow, you can really stretch a discussion. Forcing someone to sit in the back of a bus and forcing someone into a ghetto are the same as what? We aren't "forcing" them to stay in Mexico. I'm honestly not trying to be an ass or a child. I just don't see where your side comes in to play because you don't agree with a law, that's all.

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

the point is that you dont win an argument by saying "well it is illegal, therefore the person is a criminal, and therefore they deserve punishment".

you have to explain why the immigration hurts us. is it a drain on our economy. i dont think so. is it a cultural invasion that damages or white christian american traditional culture? of course not, or maybe , and it if it, so what?

i am asking what is wrong with all these people, these poor mexicans, why should they not be here? security risk? not really, they are not terrorists.

are the immigrants criminals? perhaps, but that is just the way things work, every immigrant group is criminal when it first arrives, because they are poor. seen gangs of new york? the godfather? it used to be isish criminals, then italians, now mexicans, it is just the way things work. and it is all made worse by this farce of a drug war. and drugs of course are another thing that are not wrong, just illegal.

stop acting like you there is some correlation between what is right and what is legal. there just isnt a correlation. you should understand that our leader, our lawmakers they are not some magical jeebus army that knows right from wrong.

random unrelated fact: i just went for a run and they were filming men in black 3 in my neighborhood.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Stop being ignorant, seriously.

It is not about IMMAGRANTS. Hell, the country was made out of them. The topic is about ILLEGAL IMMAGRATION.

Do you even know the difference?

There is a difference when an immigrant CHOOSES to come to this country the right way or the ILLEGAL WAY.

The U.S. doesn’t stop immigration or illegal immigration for that matter. Every immigrant has the same opportunities.

The point of all of this is to stop the ILLEGAL part of this.

The ILLEGALS work the system period. Stop dodging that fact. What they do hurts various systems that this country has in place. If you support that so much, then you should let some live with you, open a business and pay them 5 un-TAXED dollars an hour.. Then, when one of them gets hurt, have them go get free care and then make sure they vote!

1 person likes this.
  10. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Got an interesting anecdote to this whole thing. Just drove back from Phoenix and went through a border patrol check point. I rolled my window down, the agent asked if we were American citizens, I said yes, and he waved us on. It took 3 seconds. Guess I am too pasty to warrant harassment.

I regret not answering in my best "cheech" accent.