New App State Coach

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by APPTiger, Dec 13, 2018.

1. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Posting here because I didn't notice any "other schools" folders and yes, I know most of you won't care but we got us a new head football coach today, Eliah Drinkwitz. Coach "Drink" was previously the OC at NC State. Took the Wolfpack O from 67th in the country to 16th in three years. Spent time with Chizik and Malzahn (Aubies natty year) and as OC at Boise State. I know nothing about this guy but he seems to be a good hire for us. His offense is pretty close to what we run already. We are hoping he doesn't touch what is left of the defensive staff as our D is top twenty. NC State people are happy for us and him but crying at the same time. Anyone got any insight on this chap? He knows how to beat North Carolina and after years of dodging us, we have a game next year.

Geaux Tigers!
    Giv'em Hell Apps!

2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Some of your team was reppin at the Pelicans game last night. Glad to see NOLA bowl comm got the team some tix. At least I hope it was free...

Richdog likes this.
  3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Hope it works out.

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Must be nice. Caca in 3..2..1 telling us to give E 3 years to do the same for us.

el005639 likes this.
  5. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

FIFY

shane0911, lsu-i-like and fanatic like this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Next year will be year 3

Chipeace likes this.
  7. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Glad to hear they are having some fun. We are in town for a bowl game this weekend and for the third time in 25 years, I won't be in Westwego and Biloxi during the holidays We've been to and won bowls in Alabama the last three years. Not to throw shade on some fine folks that put on the Bama based bowl games...but word filtering back to me is that our kids really feel like they are at a "bowl" game this year. Takes a little of the edge off after losing their coach(es). Hope the interim staff can get a win. We need to keep our undefeated bowl streak going and we owe MTSU a little payback from a 1992 game.

Brian and furduknfish like this.
  8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I'm just funnin with you. I love the back and forth banter. If we excel on offense next year, I'm prepared to gladly eat crow. Are you if we don't?

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

@APPTiger Post some cheerleader pics or something. @GiantDuckFan has set the bar high for leaving non LSU tewm threads up in here.

Brian likes this.
  10. didit

didit Veteran Member

[​IMG]...

they don't have to be white though... :D

TeamofSavages and Bengal B like this.