NEVER FORGET

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Mar 30, 2003.

1. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

But the babes still dig him....

just ask him...

2. InVinoVeritas

InVinoVeritas Founding Member

Of course they didg him....

..the same chicks will dig you for ten bucks or a rock.

3. JD

JD Founding Member

Re: Why let facts get in the way of the truth...?

Isn't it amazing - as soon as this president takes over, we're attacked and the economy goes into a deep, deep recession. But it's clinton's fault. Same old, same old same old from the neo confederates.
    Sorry, the stars and bars ain't coming back, no matter what The Ayatollah Ashcroft tells you

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Isn't it amazing - as soon as this president takes over, we're attacked and the economy goes into a deep, deep recession. But it's clinton's fault
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do explain what Bush did to get us attacked less than a year after being elected. Conventional wisdom is that the attacks took more than two years to plan and train for. Clinton gutted Defense and Intelligence and turned down several opportunities to have Bin Laden on a platter. If it's any President's fault, it's Billy's.

I don't pretend to understand the ecomomy If I did I would have probably bought a lot of stock during Slick Billy's terms and I would be broke by now, but what does your response have to do with explaining your belief that Islamic fanatics attacked us because Bush was the president instead of Gore? Do you think that if Gore was in office that Osama would have said " Hey dudes, cancel your flight plans for the Twin Towers and the Pentagon. Gore and his people are not really Infidels like the Repuplicans"