NBA Finals

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by P&G_wheelz007, Jun 2, 2016.

?

Who will win?

1. Golden State

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. Cavs

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

Actually, a point could be made that they both deserved the MVP. It took both of them to play phenomenal the last few games to pull this series out.

I have no problem with LeBron getting the MVP, but I would've liked to see a co-MVP if that's even possible. And I'm by no means a LeBron or a Cavs fan. Just my two cents from a distance.

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

No fuckin way. Kyrie had a great offensive series, but this is why LBJ is the undisputed MVP. (Taken from a post by bhelm)

3. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

I know the stats. Mvp's aren't based solely off of stats.

All I'm saying is if Kyrie doesn't ball like he did, Cleveland would've lost the series.

4. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

I'm glad for LeBron and Cleveland. LeBron has taken a lot of heat and criticism over the years, while being the best player in the world. I hope this quieted those critics. He was the best player on the floor in games 5-7.

What Golden State represented to me -- the Oregon / Baylor HUHN offense that scored a lot of points. Yes, they were strong defensively, but it was going to take a physical beating to overcome them..... and Cleveland did that.

LSUTiga likes this.
  5. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

During the post-game interview he also yelled, "Cleveland, this is for you!". There are two sides my friends.

LSUTiga likes this.
  6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Did he say, "Aaaa dreee enn"?

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Same could be said for James.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I know what you mean. By all accounts he is a good guy, never been in trouble even in high school, never beat his wife or got caught with drugs and they say he is a good teammate and locker room guy. Still, I can't bring myself to like him. My only consolation in this is that the long suffering fans of Cleveland, a blue collar great sports town finally got to celebrate a championship in any sport for the first time in the lives of most of them while the effete chardonnay sipping fans of the Bay Area have to cry in their brie.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

To me it was the cocky attitude "not 1 not 2 not 3" crap. It was bad but as he's gotten older that has sort of gone away, maturity maybe. I know I couldn't stand him early.

10. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

He actually kinda did. He started asking where his wife was half crying. No lie.