NBA Finals

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by P&G_wheelz007, Jun 2, 2016.

?

Who will win?

1. Golden State

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. Cavs

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Worst post ever. Suck it up buttercup.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

not sure why you always go off on some stupid fucking baseless tangent, but LeBron showed a huge disservice to his team in that interview and it was quite disgusting

I give major props to him for doing what most people thought couldn't happen....bring Cleveland a title, and to come from behind 3 games to 1 (and to win in GS TWICE).....so no hatred towards LeBron, just stating FACTS.

3. tirk

LeBron cost them the title. First step is admitting. Tried telling you what could happen if a finesse team gets busted in the mouth.

Objectivity is not your forte.

P&G_wheelz007 likes this.
  4. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

What tangent...interviews have been going on all night. Your unadmitted hate has made you delusional.

5. tirk

No it was pretty awesome and I'm not a LeBron fan. He's taken a lot of shit and this is his moment.
    No I had gs in 7 Cleveland in 6. Didn't think gs could lose 3 straight with game 7 at home.

6. bhelmLSU

I would also like you to give us a detailed analysis on how it is possible Irving deserved MVP over Lebron. Take your time and stay on topic.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Said it before and I'll say it again, I've never been a LBJ fan, he has come a long way in changing his image but I still don't like him. He is however the best player in the league and he showed it in these last 3 games. Maybe not so much tonight (although he did make plays when they absolutely needed to be made) but what he did in games 5 and 6, yeah there is no doubt who the MVP is.

I wouldn't say that pass was in "crunch time" but it was costly and I agree, they just play like its a given they will win. That is why I wanted them to lose, not because I like LeBron, because I hate Curry more.

Dude, @bhelmLSU has been a LBJ fan from the start, give him some room

Exactly right, the only player with any heart on that GS squad is Green and I don't like him either.

Yep, at least I can admit that James is a bad ass. I thought he was a little self serving in what I heard but then again I left soon after the game was over so can't really comment objectively on it. Wouldn't surprise me for him to blow his own horn because he did self gloss himself "The King". I suspect this is his last hurrah though. He has what he wanted so the motivation is gone.

8. tirk

if only he makes that dunk it would have been the iconic play of his career.

Robidoux87 and shane0911 like this.
  9. bhelmLSU

I am a lowly Jazz fan and recognizes that James has been the best basketball player we have seen in a very long time. I don't get swooped up in the hater stuff. Same with Curry hate. All for the delusional fans to bicker about.

P&G_wheelz007 likes this.
  10. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

Even if GS would've pulled it out tonight, they're not even close to the greatest team ever. Not even top 10. And little Curry is proving to be the Peyton Manning of basketball...great regular season player, post-season not so much.

Obviously there's something to the claim that GS was lucky to win the title last year. In every series last year the starting PG was hurt. Cleveland, I mean LeBron, had control of the series last year but ran out of gas cause they were missing half their roster.

I thought GS was gonna prove last year wasn't a fluke by beating the Cavs in the Finals, but I was wrong obviously.