Myles Brennan not at practice today (Monday, August 15th)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MobileBengal, Aug 15, 2022.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Whoa, I missed that in the first post! That won't sit well with a few of our brethren!

2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Blond Jesus done left LSU and he's headed for New Orleans, Yeayuhhhh...

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Perple

Perple Founding Member

December 28, 1980 Centroplex, Baton Rouge, LA (supported by Rick Derringer) Deguello / Expect No Quarter Tour. Great show! Before ZZ Top changed & started doing the Eliminator stuff. Not that Eliminatir was bad, just different. Not old ZZ Top.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
  4. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

All the best to Myles. A Tiger for life.

Hou-duco and ROY_LA_CA like this.
  5. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

It appears to me at least, that Kelly is truly letting the best man win the QB battle. The easiest thing would have been to not recruit Daniels, give the job to Brennan and have a 7-5 season. Kelly has my approval. Not that he needs it.

Perple and mctiger like this.
  6. Perple

Perple Founding Member

My guess is Denbrock has a lot to do with the QB simply because it's his Offense we'll be running. Got the impression early on that he likes a mobile or at least semi mobile QB, who can at least use their quickness to get out of a jam & then reset.

7. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

If we were going to go 7-5 with Brennan, I don't know that we will do much better with anyone else. I don't know that any of them are more than a game better than another. But I do agree that he is going to play whoever he thinks gives the best chance to win.

I don't know, Kelly never misses an opportunity to say that it's his offense.

8. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Myles Brennan finished his career at LSU with 1 win, 2 losses. His win came against Vandy.

As far as Brian Kelly, it's been known since at Notre Dame he has no Offense of his own. He can say what he wants but Denbrock is running the Offense. His background is on Defense. Played LB, coached LB & DB once. Kelly will decide when to punt or kick a field goal. Like he did at Notre Dame.

No idea why Woodward paid him 95 million contract for another CEO style coach. But it is what it is with Scott Woodward. Personally, I still have no feeling about Kelly one way or the other.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
    TCUTiger likes this.
  9. Atltiger

Atltiger Founding Member

10. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

Wins and losses don't always tell the story. It was nice to see a player stick with the program through thick and thin, unlike some of these primadonnas that think they walk on water. I wish MB the best on his next journey!

MobileBengal and TCUTiger like this.