Myles Brennan "full go" according to Orgeron

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MobileBengal, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

My love affair with Miles ended when he kept running Fournette against Bama's brick wall. I forget what year it was. I believe LF7 didn't gain over 50 yds. Miles morphed into Cholly Mac it was time for a change.

2. Brian

Brian Founding Member

You gotta recruit a stud qb every year because they will transfer out once a guy takes over. You just hope you don't mismanage it like Georgia under Kirby. Had Eason and Fromm and picked wisely but then had Fromm and Fields and didn't pick right. Urban had Haskins and Burrow and JT Barrett and most buckeyes lament his choices. Just depends. Nick has done a good job managing his room but he VERY nearly lost Tua. Had he not played Tua in the title game he was gonna leave and transfer out. It's gonna be crazy.

Walker Howard and Nuss and maybe Arch after Max and TJ and Myles fight it out.. exciting.

3. TigersofGeauxld

TigersofGeauxld Freshman

Always wondered what would have happened if Zach Lee hadn't signed with the Dodgers. Or if Ryan Perrilloux had kept his shite straight.

4. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Oh, you talking about Saban's QB's.

Ok, start the stopwatch...

shane0911 and tzanghi like this.
  5. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

I remember distinctly when it happened for me. When Mett was driving us down the field slinging it like Montana and Les held him up at the 30 for a field goal I started scratching my head. When Bama drove down the field and snatched victory from us, my son turned to me and said "Les will never beat Saban again", I knew we needed a change. We were sitting around Bama fans in our own stadium and it felt like I needed to hide.

Richdog, Winston1 and shane0911 like this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yep saw that too. I felt sorry for Mett just as I felt sorry for LF7. As great as he was he still couldnt get over 60 yds against Bama. I wanted strangle Miles that night.

Bengal B likes this.