My Views of LSU vs Moo St

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Kikicaca, Oct 20, 2019.

1. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Curry lost in mathematics...

We’re expecting 80 plays a game and we get 49 with 1:4 play to explosive play ratio ...

49 Minus Passes (numbering 25) = 24

24 plays divided by how many RBs

They’re only time to play is with 2nd and 3rd team with Myles ... And most of that is three and out lately due to clock killing conservative play ...

Anyone doubt we’d be Number 1 in AP polls after a 55-7 blowout of Moo U ... 24 lousy votes

Just gotta be patient and wait ...

All good things to good Tigers who wait

Like a Bryant Denny Stadium Bitch-Slap fest starring Mack Jones and Tiny Tagovailoa

Oh the Drama of it all

2. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

A point of disagreement... Chaisson is a one trick pony. All he has is the speed rush. If someone teaches him some technique he will be deadly.

didit and RamahRising like this.
  3. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Jesus ...

I think I’m Driving Miss Daisy reading this ...

It’s good stuff Unk ...

My main focus was on the front three in this game and how they were able to be effective in pass rush and run stop ... Period ...

Other Points ... Joe didn’t have a subpar game!
    We’re suffering dropsies for the first time ... I miss Marshall and the DEADLY RESPONSE HE BRINGS TO OUR BOTTOM LINE

WE LEFT 21 POINTS ON THE TABLE AND THAT PISSED OFF JOE ENOUGH TO SAY WHAT HE DID ... HE WANTS TO ROUT AU

That Moss was an azz whipper huh ... Watch him tear AU a new one Unk ... Mark it

You left out my boy Jacoby Stevens ... Gonna take over the AU game too and rip Trixie (Nix) a new one Saturday ...

You left out the Polynesian Bandits too ...
    IKA & Fehoko ... We got some bad azz depth at that DL ... And they playing again

Ward had me worried but he’s a Baller

Chiasson’s vision seems to be affected ... He keeps missing great chances to destroy the opposition... I’m hopeful here the upcoming film time and coaching will hone his skills... Remember, he’s just not had that much PT this year

Geaux Tigers ...
    Geaux Longlahhhhhs

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Cornbread.jpg

5. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Chiassons cornbread ain’t done in the middle as he continues to miss tackles and be out of position on key plays that Geaux for big yards esp on third down ...

I’ll be happy to make a 25+ Chiasson Goof List on the upcoming BYE Week giving you the:
    1. Game
    2. Quarter
    3. Exact time remaining
    4. Down and distance and result

You want some!!!

I’ve pounded your Mond enough ...
    You’re dead wrong on this one too ...

Even Oeaux admitted it ... Lotsa folks wanting a punishing Dee like we had with Devin White but he gone and IMNSH OPINION, K’Lavon gotta pick it up and play fundamental tough FB

6. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Give it up ...
    You’ll never get him to admit he’s wrong !!!
    Ain’t in his DNA ...

Chiasson’s tackling and positional play setting the edge can be greatly improved and we know the coaches are working with him on it

But the problem is that opposing OCs are running sweeps and throwing screens right at him COUNTING ON HIS OVERAGGRESSIVENESS

Edit: One more point ... We ain’t shown all our blitz packages and won’t until it’s clear they are needed ... When these are dialed up K’Lavon will shine as opponents (Nix, Jones, A cripple Frankenstein Tua, Mond, etc) will not be able to react quick enough to avoid huge sacks ...

7. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Jacoby Stevens pick made the Sportscenter

Top 10 ...

Winston1 likes this.
  8. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

AND ...

Jacoby made SEC Defensive Player of the week

How you like them apples Lige’

9. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

8 tackles

a sack for a 1-yard loss ending a 3rd Qtr drive

His spectacular one-handed interception

Outshined Grant Delpit Who was also busy

10. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

When Chaisson speed rushes ten yards up hill he no longer has contain. Any QB with mobility will slide forward and slip outside. If it continues, Aranda must stunt the NT out to the C gap to fill, or bring a LB/S in on a blitz.

Honestly, all Chaisson needs to work on is a good spin. He gets up field so fast that OTs will overcompensate. Rush deep then spin into the QB when he slides forward.

didit likes this.