My next possible purchase

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by GregLSU, Nov 23, 2016.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Looking at adding this Kimber Micro 9 to my collection. I owned a Kimber compact back in '08, love'em. I currently own a sig sauer p938 and love these "micro" pistols. Based on my dress which is usually dri-fit LSU shorts and a t-shirt, these are easily concealable. What's y'alls favorite gun brand?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    LSUTiga likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

How much? I saw an ad for one yesterday for $495

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I think twisted said he has a kimber and a couple others here do too I haven't bought one yet.

I have a couple glocks, a SAR, a cz, a Walther, a Taurus, a Para elite 1911 and a couple others. I like the CZ the best I believe.

I'm buying a sig to round out the collection.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'm not that familiar with CZ and I've never fired one but I held one in a gun store and it felt like a natural extension of my hand

GregLSU likes this.
  5. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I've owned several glocks and Taurus models, wasn't impressed and sold them off, replaced them with a few Springfield XD models.

There's a doctor at the hospital that owns an extensive list of handguns, and his favorite go-to's are his CZ's. I've never owned or shot one, but I hear high praise of them from people who do.

Depending on what you prefer in a handgun, you should look into the Sig p938. Great little pistol with good balance and mild recoil. Like I said, based on my dress it's very suitable for concealed carry. I would recommend dropping the 6 rd mag and going with the extended 7 rd mag tho, fit's the hand much better.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  6. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

The price on these Micro 9's vary depending on which model. I'm looking at the Stainless Mico 9, Kimber has them listed at $650 MSRP, same price range as my Sig p938 Extreme Micro.

It helps that my father-in-law has his FFL and can get better deals then store fronts, so I usually don't pay full price.

7. tirk

8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

9. tirk

Yes I know I wasn't picking one out for you. I was showing you I found some for 200 less than what you were paying.

10. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Appreciate it.