My First Game Observations

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CalcoTiger, Sep 5, 2022.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

good take by josh pate:

2. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

True freshman Mason Taylor, I believe.

3. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

I see i was not the only person to call special teams a disaster.

4. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

I think he definitely needs more rolling pockets.

kcal and mctiger like this.
  5. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

This guy articulates it pretty well. Disturbing to hear him say there is dissention in the locker room already. If players leaving and checking out is what it takes to ultimately fix it, so be it.
    Most people that pay attention and have some sense know this isn't going to be fixed overnight. It's the other ones that worry me.

6. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

I can't disagree with anything he said. If indeed there is dissension in the locker room & BK knows it & can identify the players causing it, I say get rid of them ASAP.

Richdog likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

It will be interesting to see if he is right here, I'm not sure that he is. Well, let me clarify, there could be some players that aren't "bought in" and what not and that I don't know about. If he is talking specifically about Boutte and the other kid taking down all of the LSU stuff we may have jumped the gun on that one. I guess they didn't want to "hear about it" from our fan base and to be honest I can't say that I blame them. Hell no one has been harsher on Boutte than I have so I get it.

In the end he is right though, if that stuff is there then you have to cut bait if they won't come around.

APPTiger and lsu-i-like like this.
  8. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Kelly didn’t seem to think Boutte was at odds with the team and it sounded like he took some responsibility for the loss. We’ll see. I’m still optimistic. Would have rathered Aranda. Curious to see how Napier plays out.

O had LSU pretty damn gutted.

APPTiger and TCUTiger like this.
  9. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Josh Pate is one of the best in the biz. He knows his shit, and he knows it about everyone, not just us. In that video, he's speaking in generalities, though, not citing anything specific. I think he probably is right, though. To what degree remains to be seen and could cause a spiral. I think they'll put it together.
    Aranda was my first choice. Napier was not on my short list, but he had them playing pretty well Saturday. Helps having a returning starter at QB like Anthony Richardson and playing at home, though. Saw something the other day that this was only the 3rd time in the last 50-60 years and first time since the early 80s that LSU has had a new HC and QB in the same year.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Watching pencil neck Paul Finebaum kicking us when we are down. Don't know who his team is but he hates LSU. Here is the bottom line. We make the extra point and win in overtime Kelly is great and LSU is going to have a good this year. A blocked extra point which rarely happens and the world has ended LSU is over. All this and there is that pencil neck asshole piling on. Many here are overreacting to this loss. My fear is this mindset will become the norm and that will do more harm and become a cancer. Add to that the Aranda and Napier 20/20 vision crowd will pill on to.

Chill man chill