Must see video! Pulls the curtain back to reveal roots of current economic crisis.

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Andouille, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Re: Must see video! Pulls the curtain back to reveal roots of current economic crisis

I find it ironic that you told someone not to put words in your mouth but it was ok for you to put words in my mouth.
    I would really appreciate it if people left me out of these discussions.

The way I see it you are opposite of me.
    You blame the republicans for everything just like I do the democrats.
    We're even stephen.:wave:

2. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Re: Must see video! Pulls the curtain back to reveal roots of current economic crisis

And I blame them both. Does this make me opposite too!! YAY!!!

3. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

My post wasn't directed at you and what you don't know or understand won't hurt you!

You had to butt in so do yourself a favor and do a search and see just what I've said about my own party.
    I was being sarcastic for the most part.
    I don't appreciate having words put into my mouth and you wouldn't either.
    I don't want to waste any more of my time in this meaningless part of tigerforums.:insane:

4. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

I thought this was a conversation not a one way talk?

Chill out.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Just trying to be funny about an imaginary Sourdough documentary with an anti-Michael Moore spin. I regret it if it seemed like I was actually saying that those were SDM quotes.

Fair enough. But I blame the Republicans for what happens on their watch for which they are responsible. Unfortunately they have been in power for as long as TF has existed. I have been critical of democrats in the past and have voted for three republicans for President over the years. I will be as critical of failure from a Democratic administration if I get the chance to see one again.

6. Andouille

Andouille Guest

Exactly which party was trying to avert the current crisis and which party was not only cowtowing to their black base but covering up massive fraud by Franklin Raines. You know him, Obama's campaign advisor.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs[/media]

more.

When Barney Frank isn't setting up gay brothels he's running interference for his corrupt cronies.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM&NR=1[/media]

7. red55

You don't want to go there. Republican scandals top the meter.

Scooter Libby convicted of Perjury in the Spy Outing scandal
    Jack Abramoff guilty of fraud, republican congressmen involved
    Tom Delay indicted for campaign finance violations
    Mark Foley consorting with Congressional pages
    Richard Armitage admits outing CIA spy
    Alberto Gonzales malfeisance
    Duke Cunningham convicted of bribery
    Karl Rove deletes White House emails
    Paul Wolfowitz neopotism in World Bank
    Randall Tobias in the DC Madam Scandal
    Bob Allen Gay Sex scandal
    Larry Craig Gay Sex Scandal
    David Vitter Sex Scandal
    George Deutsch censoring NASA global warming report

and there is more . . .

8. Andouille

Andouille Guest

I must have missed the news. Are they running for President?

It's relevant because much of the current mess we're all facing is rooted in the failed Left-wing policies of wealth redistribution and giving handouts (loans) to those that don't deserve it. On top of that the man who bilked millions from American taxpayers, Franklin Raines is one of Obama's main advisers.

How can you possibly defend all that? Instead you play nanny-nanny boo boo instead of responding to the facts.

You claim to not be a Democrat yet you certainly defend their corruption at every turn.

9. red55

Is Barney Frank?

What a load of crap! This crisis was brought on by Republican deregulation of the financial industry that has gone on since Reagan. Do you even watch the news?

I didn't defend it. I didn't even address your claims. I just pointed out that high-ranking republicans have a ton of their own scandals that more than overmatch your claims.

I'm not and have never been a democrat, I ought to know. I have defended none of their corruption. Show me where I did that. What I did was show you republican corruption. Turnabout is fair play.

10. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

To use your words...what a load of crap! Do you watch anything besides MSNBC?