MSU backup QB suspended for DUI arrest – will no be available for opener

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Mike in Memphis, Aug 20, 2007.

1. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

My thoughts exactly. AND she finally stopped signing her posts, which is awesome.

2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

I probably missed it but was under the impression CD was a guy, Clara being his origin in Miss.

Or maybe that was meant to be a joke...

3. ClaraDawg

ClaraDawg Founding Member

A guy it is. I have assumed that most of the references to a different gender on this board were made in jest, or just not knowing. My home town was the small town of Clara, Mississippi, but have now lived in Plano, Texas, for over 33 years. Am a Bulldog fan through thick and thin, and yes we have had a lot of thin times in football in my life time, which makes me enjoy the good times even more. Believe this year's football team will start a turnaround, at least I hope so.

Go Dawgs!

1 person likes this.
  4. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Can't say I blame the backup QB for drinking heavily. Have any of ya'll been to StarkVegas? You'd drink heavily too if you lived there.:grin:

5. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Damn you John Bond !!!!! Man what a thorn in LSU's side. He certainly had our number. Very happy when his eligibility was up. Be sure to stick around after the game.

6. Mike in Memphis

Mike in Memphis Old Tiger

Starkville, where Skip always insisted on a room without a view.

:rofl:

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Some of these youngsters act like we never had a Curley Hallman/Gerry Dinardo/Lou Tepper period of undistinguished football around here. A lot of us have been Saint fans for 40 years, though, so we know where you're coming from. Hang in there with the cowbells and your day will come.

8. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Yep, I missed that as well. My references to "she" were because I thought your name was Clara.

It's really easy to be a fan of a winner, but speaks volumes when someone is a true supporter of a losing team. LSU has had its fair share of lean years, which makes the great years so much better.

It's different in college too, as we typically have connections beyond just the sports teams. For example, I think most Cubs fans are idiots because they have supported a bad product for so long. Of course, I'm still a Dolphins and Texans fan, and would have a hard time jumping ship (especially with the Fins.) But I don't think that's the case for most college programs.

9. LSUgirlinTx

LSUgirlinTx Is it game time yet?

I was a member of S.A.L.T= Students against Lou Tepper. Those were some dark days.

CD, I also thought your first name was Clara-sorry if ever called you "she"

1 person likes this.
  10. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

He could change his signame to MrClaraDawg and avoid all future androgynous confusion...

Better hurry though, Tirk may beat him to it.:grin:

Later tirk,
    Fur