MS Tom

Discussion in 'Sportsman's Paradise' started by jvalhenson, Apr 3, 2016.

1. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

There is nothing more exciting than working a gobbling turkey. When they act right it is awesome and when they don't it can frustrate you beyond belief. Got on one fri and sat mornings that made a fool out of me and taught me some lessons. The one I got was not him decided he was smarter than me so went and found another one for sun morning.

2. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

I love yoga, tofu and killing stuff

3. tigerchick46

Also nothing worse than pulling ticks off after a Turkey hunt.....but I had fun and you are right it's super exciting.

4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

1 dead bird. 4 pics of 1 dead bird. I got it after the first pic. If I were to get so excited about the evidence of 1 dead bird that I needed 3 others to satisfy my desire to redundantly review the same dead bird, I might qualify as a person of interest appropriately labeled as a Ted Bundy disciple.

Had it been 4 dead birds, a pic per would better understand the masses that there was in fact, a great dead bird jamboree. But it was only the 1. Different angles depicted for the dead bird indicates what we have here is more of a crime scene than and good kill of the day.

You wanna include 700 pictures of the same dead bird, go right the fuck on, post away. My compliment towards the god damn thing stands, but my patience for reviewing different angles of the exact same thing stands as well.

Dicks-

5. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

Wow. Like I said some like pics some don't I guess. It's really not that big a deal. It's my bird and my post seems like I can take and post as many as I want of it. If it bothers you that much feel free to not open any more threads I post I guess but wow can't believe it's that big a deal.

KyleK, tigerchick46 and Bengal B like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

There are people who love tofu?

7. tigerchick46

You can't post too many, impossible.

LMAO, pure bitter awesomeness.

8. tigerchick46

Yep, it's a good source of protein and iron....I make a chocolate tofu pie you would never know is low calorie and completely healthy. Plain Tofu isn't that great it's how you utilize it.

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Hey you want a pic to complain about, go see bengal's in the redfish thing. At least J didn't put the bird in a wal mart bag or something, then take a picture and post it. :D

Keep your effin flea collar on.

KyleK likes this.
  10. tigerchick46

Children, should be seen, not heard....