MS bow opener

Discussion in 'Sportsman's Paradise' started by jvalhenson, Oct 2, 2017.

1. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

Didn't go to good for me as far as meat coming home. Plan was to fish the mornings and hunt the evenings. Wind was blowing hard sat morning made fishing tough but did get a few keeper crappie and a bunch of shorts. Wound up only keeping 5 of about 15 caught. Bow hunted sat evening but saw 0. More wind sunday morning so skipped the fishing and went bow hunting. Again 0 deer but did get to shoot a LARGE bobcat which getting an arrow in near about any critter is fun and always good to get another fawn and turkey out of there. Looked at the forecast and called for even more wind today so I cut the trip short loaded up and headed home. Now sitting at work wishing I was there hunting or fishing in the wind. Oh well still a ton of fun.

2. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Disappointed. Saw thread title and was expecting what we've come to expect from the finest outdoorsman I've never met. Got dam loser. Get back out there and don't come back until you have nature's bounty to share. And be dam sure you have pictures.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Davey Crockett wouldn't have given up.

4. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Davey didnt get sent noodies while out huntin.

Bengal B likes this.
  5. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

Yep the wife is keen on that she knows it makes me head on back a day early dern near every time.

Bayou Tiger likes this.