Moving on...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 16, 2022.

1. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Have you decided on a career as a street car conductor or a brain surgeon yet, Jethro? Great big giant brain……

Perple likes this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I won't answer jmg because he adds nothing of value, entertainment, or integrity to any conversation.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Brain surgery is severely overrated as an occupation that requires high intelligence. I'd be better suited as a rocket scientist, which does.

4. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

BAY0U BENGAL likes this.
  5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

You’ve posted numerous lies and been called for it. By Martin. Is that the reason?

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I've made mistakes, few and far between, which I've admitted. Not a single lie.

jmg's entire modus is lying. Constantly and relentlessly. The 'Hillary did the same thing as trump' big lie. The Biden approach that 'vaccines would totally prevent infection and spread of Covid' big lie. The 'FBI didn't find classified documents at Mar-a-Lago' big lie. I can name others. Big lies, on and on, endlessly. He's a liar, and a boring one at that. And he's VERY desperate for my attention, which I find pathetic. No desire here, whatsoever, to oblige him.

7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

He outwits you quite a bit. I hate when you go into hiding with him. It’s entertaining to see. But yeah, getting caught making up stuff is a mistake. At least you can see it

kcal likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

she did. she says the election was stolen. this is exactly what she says.
    "You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations" - joe biden, lying about the effectiveness of vaccines.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-if-vaccinated-wont-get-covid/

"Biden overstated the efficacy of COVID-19 vaccinations"

biden isnt the only one. it was lie widespread on the left:

"Now we know that the vaccines work well enough that the virus stops with every vaccinated person" - rachel maddow.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yes.
    yesterday you said elon banned people who posted a video of him. this is a lie. do you admit it?

that was just one lie of i think 3 that you said yesterday. you just repeat what you see on liberal twitter. the great thing about liberal twitter is that i can tell you are just repeating it because you even use the same odd phrasings ("its a nothingburger!") and words you are dictated from the lefty twitter. your words are dictated for you by lefty twitter.

like for example when lefty twitter was saying that its hypocritical to accept PPP payments but oppose student loan relief, you repeated it, which is amusing because 1. it makes no sense, and 2. even you dont agree with student loan forgiveness. but you put your own ideas aside and just repeat what you are told. all thje elon stuff is you just cutting and pasting lefty blue check twitter. its funny you even will say elon is allied with putin, even though that is fucking retarded. you dont care. they told you to say it, so you do.

the goal of lefty twitter is to be snarky, say people are racists and hypocrites. thats their goal at all times. weak minds love snark. and snarky nonsense getthe most traction on twitter. so you play right along.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You and Winston should have a diatribe contest, did you breathe at all posting this? The contest could be called Dumb and Dumber. Oh wait that would be a copyright problem.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2022