(Most Definitely NON-LSU) Why So Many Threads on Alabama Football Coach?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TejasTiger, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

i just think you ought to contribute to pontificate, that's all. when the agenda is to revise history and curcumstances and color them crimsom then yes, one should pay for the privilege, especially after 1000 or so posts. sorry, the Tetrach of Tuscalooser doesn't get off that easy.

1 person likes this.
  2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Good answer. I'm all for "Contributing" just didn't think it (Or # of posts) should equate to knowledge. :thumb:

3. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Saban is a good coach. Our fans know that. If he sucked we wouldn't be talking about him as much.

He left our program in way better shape that it was. Miles has come in and done a great job. Not really a whole lot more to it.

4. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

just out of curiousity, if this thread is "Most Definitely NON-LSU", why isn't it in the roundtable?:confused:

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

That's been answered.......at least twice. Furthermore, 48 posts and over 700 views in two days makes it the hottest thread right now. :thumb:

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Terry only is interested in the Den and he only talks about Alabama, so I don't think he should be hounded into becoming a contributor. LSU fans, on the other hand...

7. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

Maybe I'm wrong, but Terry is like the majority of Tide fans. There smug. They have Saban. They figure he's gonna take them to the promised land so they're happy, good for them. But they figure CLM is a buffon, and it makes them smug.

I'll say it. I and a lot of Tiger fans are like dumped girlfriends. We loved Saban for what he did with our Tigers, and he's with Bama we don't want him to be successfull. And I hope he ends up like Dietzel, thinking that leaving LSU was the biggest mistake he ever made,

2 people like this.
  8. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

I seem to find myself being "called out" here, don't I? :rofl: I do find it funny coming from guys who haven't been here very long, but I promise you, I'm not sweating it.

Contribute? I've thought about it, and plan to. However, as I've told several on here I plan to wait until another subscription ends before tacking on another. Heck, I figure $350+ a year is enough right now out of my pocket...

Sabanfan, you pretty well pegged it. I follow two forums here, the Den and the recruiting forum. The advantages of being a contributor would only give me access to things I don't use, or need.

I do wonder about the little digs about the contributor status when others are left with nothing to say. :) Geez, what is it...and average of 5 posts a week?

9. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

The contributor status doesn't include spell check, eh? :thumb:

10. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

not trying to call you or anyone out. just giving my opnion. this is an LSU board though, and you don't get "called out" anymore than an LSU poster on tidefans. as far as not being here long, not all that true, lurked for a long time and read the forums alot, just don't comment to often, most of the time, once i start reading, someone has made the comment i would have made.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.