More on really bad college professors

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Jun 20, 2018.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Wasn't there a thread on this topic? I dunno but I know some of you may have college-bound kids in the coming years and thought this might serve as a warning to truly investigate the places and people you are sending your most awesome resource to.

"A white professor at Rutgers University is being investigated by the school for a Facebook post captured by The Daily Caller that railed against white children eating in a Harlem restaurant while he was there.

“OK, officially, I now hate white people,” history professor James Livingston wrote in the post removed by Facebook for violating community standards. “I am a white people, for God’s sake, but can we keep them—us—us out of my neighborhood?....

Livingston complained about going to Harlem Shake, a restaurant known for its burgers and shakes, saying it was “overrun with little Caucasian a—holes who know their parents will approve of anything they do.”

He concluded: “I hereby resign from my race. F--- these people. Yeah, I know, it’s about access to my dinner. F--- you, too.”
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/0...-white-children-university-investigating.html

And for the men in the room....

From Suzanna Danuta Walters, a professor of sociology and director of the Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Program at Northeastern University...

" in this moment, here in the land of legislatively legitimated toxic masculinity, is it really so illogical to hate men?...when they have gone low for all of human history, maybe it’s time for us to go all Thelma and Louiseand Foxy Brown on their collective butts....

So men, if you really are #WithUs and would like us to not hate you for all the millennia of woe you have produced and benefited from, start with this: Lean out so we can actually just stand up without being beaten down. Pledge to vote for feminist women only. Don’t run for office. Don’t be in charge of anything. Step away from the power. We got this. And please know that your crocodile tears won’t be wiped away by us anymore. We have every right to hate you. You have done us wrong. #BecausePatriarchy. It is long past time to play hard for Team Feminism. And win."
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.dd11daa034bf

To sum it up, there's a white man who wants to resign his race and an ivy league lezbo who encourages the hating of men and their removal from power participation. Gird your loins, fellas.

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I bet it was either a fried chicken joint or a bar b que stand.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Aunt Jemima's Chompin' Good Chitlins.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Keep voting democrat

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Are you drunk?

KyleK and Bengal B like this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Would it matter?

I am btw

CajunlostinCali likes this.
  7. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

I wish I could afford to get drunk. Even drinking at home, it just costs too damn much.

@LaSalleAve , pass the joint.

Bengal B likes this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

C'mon big baller you ain't foolin nobody.

Oh wait, you just flew your daughter around the world. Looks like natty light for you

kcal, Bengal B and KyleK like this.
  9. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Yep. She's coming home in 3 weeks. Can't wait. She just has one more trip...to Iceland. And get this, daughter #2 tells me this weekend that daughter #1 is not looking forward to it. She has apparently fallen out of friendship with the girl she invited to go with her. WTF? Just don't go! Save ole dad a buck or two!

But back to the original point...these days it takes at least half of the bottle to do the trick. Weed is cheaper.

BTW, was at the liquor store today. I usually just go through the drive through, but decided to go in. I saw Blanton's on the shelf right above my Johnnie Walker Black. I've never tried the Blanton's, but I gave you a tip of the hat anyway.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You can afford to get drunk. Just not on the good stuff. If it's that bad, there's always Mad Dog.:eek: