More Hillary Emails (mods pls keep separate)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jan 9, 2017.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Russia was not trying to reveal ugly truths. They wanted their puppet as President. Maybe puppet is too strong but they want someone that will do things that are in their best interest. That's Trump as evident by his appointments. Don't think for a second this was because they just don't like Clinton or Democrats.

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Will that be the new narrative? :D

Regardless, let's not lose sight of the fact that the ugliness exposed how that direction was not in OUR best interest.

tirk likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

I don't think either was. But I'd be willing to bet Russia will be a stronger country in 4 years.

4. LSUTiga

They've been thumbing their nose at us under the current head of state and have zero respect or fear so we can only do better. In fact because of the spineless prick in there now, every Tom, Dick, and Harry has lost respect for us. When the US draws a line in the sand, you gotta buck up. If it's NOT the right thing to do then it was not the right thing to say- which ONCE AGAIN makes the prick an idiot.

That little sawed-off fat fucker in N Korea will pipe down too. Just today we fired some warning shots at Iranian vessels that came too close to some of our ships. The Trump effect, that's what it is. We ain't takin any more shit.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Russia loves the Clintons. Sold them our Uranium.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

See, and this is what the sheep like @LaSalleAve just let slide by. They pay no attention to all the bullshit in the rear view mirror

LSUpride123 likes this.
  7. LaSalleAve

What have you done for me lately Eddie? My ex girlfriend licked my asshole about 15 years ago. Doesn't mean I still like her.

LSUTiga likes this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Point proven

9. LSUTiga

Well you sure didn't forget her either. For your wife, if she's like many women, that would prolly be nuff. lol

LSUpride123 and Bengal B like this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What I am saying LaSalle, from Russia's perspective HRC has done more for them than Trump has.

I am not sure why liberals now want WW3 after decades of an aged military with trannies in it.

HRC was dumb enough to want a no fly zone for some reason over Syria. She wouldnt be able to even enforce that without out war.

What do we gain from war?