Mooslems run over dozens with a truck in france

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jmg, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

looks like salman rushdie is gonna survive. i hope that badass publishes more books that mock mohammad and fucks even hotter chicks than he was bangin befiore . i hope he writes a novel where muhammad is a pedophile tranny with aids

(he was banging padma lakshmi who has a globally elite pair of tits)

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

on the salamn rushie stabber:

"We don’t have any indication of a motive at this time,” Major Eugene J. Staniszewski told reporters"

sure you dont. maybe it was an incel white maga kid emboldened by trump rhetoric

LSUpride123 likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i have been to gare de nord in paris, i took the train from there to charles de gualle airport. it was full of wretched scum, pickpockets and asshole muslims. there was a train ticket i bought, and it was expensive more than an normal subway ride, just to the aiport across town was 15 euro. so when you walk through the turnstile and run the ticket, if you fuck it up it costs 15 euro again. and there were these fucking muslims trying to steal rides so they would like sprint up behind people like they were assfucking you as they scanned the ticket, and push 2 people at once through the turnstile device, it was infuriating and claustrophobic. so i would wait until no muslims were near before i scanned my shit. just another way muslims ruin everything.

its such a lucky gift mexico is catholic day laborers and not muslims so they cant sneak in here as much as they do in europe

today in the paris train station where these scumfuck muslims are, one of them went on a stabbing spree. you can guess his name, first try.

look at this fuckin guy:

https://twitter.com/Occidentis1/status/1613197743417167872

grab his stabbin hand you dumb frenchies!

again, thank the lord our illegals are not muslims. if we had those fuckers stabbing everyone here it would be some unhappy times. france is fucked.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Too late, Twitter deleted it.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

in 2022 the most popular name for babies born in england was muhammad

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.