Mo Isom to tryout for the LSU Tigers Football team

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUDad, Sep 12, 2011.

1. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

2. Eq4bits

Eq4bits (Deep East) Texas Tiger

Good for her! If Faulkner University can have a 61 year old kicker I don't see why we can't have a female Tiger (they ARE more ferocious than the male of the species) kicking for us.
    (Though *some* might call it an Achilles heel .... but not any more so than a shoe fetish)

3. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Mo won't be the first girl to kick in D-1......

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Hnida]Katie Hnida - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Sorry but she kicked a soccer ball 90 yards. Whoopty do.

Her scoring was only cause the goalie couldn't block.

As for her being on team- nothing wrong with a lil kitten in the locker room.

5. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

That opposing goalie looked pretty bad there...

:geauxtige

6. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Unable to handle kickoffs this year, a couple guys have tried. If Mo can help the team, I'm all for it.

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

i used to like this mo issom because she is pretty and she famously kicked a goal from her keeper position. now she is annoying. no chance she has any kicking skill comparable to the dude kickers.

katie hnida was terrible. women in general are not even close to as good as men at any high level of sport.

8. Pintoracer

Pintoracer Somewhere in The Matrix

Good luck to her. If she is deemed to have the talent and ability, I'm all for it.

9. Expat

Expat Veteran Member

Sure, she has a strong leg.

But before she wins me over, she'll have to prove that she can catch an over-the-head-flip-pass from the holder, during a fake field goal called by Miles, in the last minutes of a tight SEC game. And then make the first down. :)

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

its nice to say good luck to her if she can do it. she cant.

people love to say the same things every time this topci comes up. like people will act like somebody is so good in league they can play in another. like people will say lsu i so good their defense could compete in the afc east. they would be massacred. people say serena williams is so good she could beat some men. she cant even beat the 500th best man. mo issom can kick 20 yard field goals. so can i. so can lots of fellas who did it for years in high school with much stronger legs.

even been near a high level male kicker when he kicks? the force is tremendous. they are super strong and really really know what they are doing. a girl who can kick a soccer ball is a joke, shouldnt be on the field.