Mixon Video

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSU_4_LIFE, Dec 16, 2016.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

well, then whale away

kidding, I kid

tirk likes this.
  2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

No ones condoning his behavior. No one agrees what he did was right. Simply as an adult there are unforseen consequences if you hit someone. She realizes that now I think. Shoulda been taught prior however just like he should have. But both moms failed. I'm assuming he may not know his dad.

Brian likes this.
  3. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

I agree, once you grab the Tigers tail don't be surprised when he bites you. My father was relentless in warning me about putting my hands on someone. He told me about a guy he worked with who often was looked upon as a weak, frail man. One day one of the co workers grabbed him by the collar and put him against a wall to intimidate him. Next thing he knew he was trying to keep his insides from falling on the floor. The weak, frail man slipped a knife out of his pocket and sliced him from one side to the other.

Richdog, Brian and tirk like this.
  4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

he's wrong, but,.. some women ask for it,.. men are all about respect, if another guy does or says the wrong thing, let's say he insults or puts hands on your woman, then a man really has no choice,.. unless he's a pussy, he's gotta attack.

Women on the other hand, they cross that line and feel immune to the consequences,.. they get in a guys face and say shit that no man would dare say. It's not fair I tell you.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

There is no fair. But that comes with the responsibility of being the superior sex.

6. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Kyle pm'd you and asked you to tone it down after complaints about all of your racist comments in other threads. He didn't say shit about this thread.

didit and shane0911 like this.
  7. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

Of course the female was wrong. She committed simple battery, he could have let the police handle it. He could have walked away. Instead he used a sledgehammer to crack a nut only the nut turned out to be a girls face. That response was unwarranted and indefensible.

Richdog, GiantDuckFan and Brian like this.
  8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Lots of conclusions based on a soundless video and perhaps some commentary from Mixon's attorney. But go back and watch the video again. When Molitor walks in, she's being followed by a friend of hers....who is as gay as a $2 bill. Mixon is the one who allegedly starts off the incident by allegedly making a homosexual slur to the male. You can see at about the 28 second mark, Mixon is facing the male and his first comment is directed to him, not Molitor. The male does not appear interested in pursuing a conversation and Mixon makes another comment. Immediately, Molitor goes on the defense for her friend, pushes Mixon, he spits in her face, she attempts to slap him, and he slugs her.

Molitor and Mixon did not know each other. You have to ask yourself, what made her decide to push an obviously physically dominant male stranger? Mixon's comments were in the direction of her male friend, who is identified as gay, and who has said Mixon made a homosexual slur. I give Molitor more credit for defending her friend, than the other men in the restaurant....pussified little bitches who got up and walked out without attempting to help, defend, pursue, or detain. Yes, it's likely that alcohol turned her into a superhero wannabe but in vino, veritas.

Mixon owns this entire episode. He clearly walked in to that restaurant, pursuing one or both individuals. What was his purpose? He didn't know either of them. He initiated the dialogue, and then he amped it up with every action and then ran like the little bitch he is.

More importantly, it makes Stoops look like a bitch. Would anyone of you want a player like this on your team? Had the video not been suppressed, Mixon probably would have never played a down for Choklahoma. But Stoops knew about it. Just another example of collegiate athlete entitlement.

Robidoux87, Brian and Frogleg like this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

La-la-la-la Lola
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
    It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola
    La-la-la-la Lola

10. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Not good. What made it surface after two years?