Missouri senator hopes Trump is assassinated

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Aug 17, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No, I think its humor all around.

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

enjoy then

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Democrats are pussies. I am left leaning and the only reason I'm not full blown left is because of that fact alone. I recently visited my trans sister in New York. We were walking all through Manhattan and the conversation came up about gender neutral words. She said she really doesn't care about that shit because where we are from we say things like dude and bro all the time and man. I think it's more of a California hippie type thing. Whoa man, or dude that's gnarly. She then said but try hard not to say that around her trans roommate. And I said well I don't mean anything by it but I'm not going to change who I am or the way I talk just because someone else is offended by it. And this is where I think the major disconnect is with me. People get offended way too easily by shit that is not meant to offend, and I told her, trust me, if I was trying to offend, you would damn sure know it. So my sister gets it, but I think most in the trans community don't, and hell maybe they do I have just not been subjected to a large enough sample size to have an accurate opinion.

Whatever happened to sticks and stones, when did we stop teaching our kids that?

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Problem is you get hit with "sticks and stones" by your buddies on the left when you try to speak freely or even speak at all. Dont ask us conservatives how it got that way ask democrats.

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

About when participation trophies began

BAY0U BENGAL likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

ZING! Wish I would have thought to say that

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The dangerous free speechers in Boston yesterday