Missouri @ LSU (2020) Official Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Oct 5, 2020.

1. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

This. Mississippi State had no offseason with a new coaching staff. Mizzou, same, no offseason and new staff. True Freshman QB with multiple players missing due to COVID.

There is a bigger problem. This LSU team quit. And I think they quit weeks/months ago

HalloweenRun likes this.
  2. LSU_4_LIFE

Ya went 8-5 that year. We’ll be lucky to win 3 at this rate. This team is not buying in. Make a move and see if a breath of fresh air pulls us to .500 or better.

3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

If O is going to make a move, I think it will be after the season concludes.
    And I don't think we have any veteran leadership on D. #24 needs to step up and fill that role that apparently no one else wants.

tzanghi and APPTiger like this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Exactly, how many times do we watch bama get raped by the draft and say to ourselves "oh we got em now" only to have them reload.

5. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

i just want to see some damn effort. Play like you give a damn about the Purple and Gold And you didn’t just ride the coattails of Burrow and co. last year.

COTiger likes this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

D Clark says hello

7. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

I think it was more of a “Hello?” He was the worst player on the field yesterday.

lsu-i-like, mctiger and shane0911 like this.
  8. LSU_4_LIFE

There are veterans out there. Maybe not multi year starters but guys that saw significant reps both in games and practice last year and beyond.

There a ton of D Coordinators across the country (guys we probably would have been pissed had they been brought to BR) doing a hell of lot better job with less talent right now. Bo and O get absolutely no excuses for this shit show.

lsu-i-like and shane0911 like this.
  9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I didn't notice him stand out as the worst defensive player on the field yesterday. In my eyes they all played like shit. As far as a defensive team leader, I guess you have to be an "insider" to know who has the qualities and who doesn't.

10. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Clark and Cox were responsible for filling the running lanes and Clark blew at least one coverage on a back coming out of the backfield. There was plenty of poor effort out there, but he stood out to me. Didn’t fill a single hole.

lsu-i-like, LSU_4_LIFE and shane0911 like this.