Mississippi State vs LSU thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Noth1ngfaced, Sep 28, 2013.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Well...last night, as I was studying a freakin' geometry unit test and learning about terms like "scale factor" with my 7th grader, I kept getting pictures of the beach in California and how beautiful the LA sunset was. While I was getting both girls off to school this morning, I had more pictures sent my way.

To my way of thinking, I deserve a night of football all by myself on Saturday. But...that's what the DVR is for. Everyone else can go to bed, while I pour a dark rum and Diet Coke in my Les Miles "Saturday Night in Death Valley" lucky cup and watch the game sans commercials.

cajdav1, gyver and furduknfish like this.
  2. cwatsn

cwatsn Loyal Servant

Nothing wrong with that plan StacyO...except I would go with dirty vodka martinis, shaken not stired.

3. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

He better be careful not to send the "other" pictures.

4. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

Its going to be a another rainy game for the tigers this weekend. The run game will probably be the focus in Starksville.

Studrawa, give them lineman a cookie and you'll see Jeremy Hill get loose all night. Yaw Yaw!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
  5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

If he DID, then he definitely gets Gala duty during the game on Saturday night.

6. FirstCoastTiger

FirstCoastTiger FirstCoastTiger

Soooooooo back to the big game tomorrow against our West Division opponent....

It's good to hear that "Karen" will not wash out the game BUT it will cause a pretty wet and windy night.

Who does this favor more? Is our run - blocking going to step up this week and open up some holes for out ground game to get going again. It was pitiful last week...

7. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

It means Zachs been tossing bucket balls all week. I think we will see a game plan similar to the auburn game. Hopefully the defense will get more pressure on the qb and the backs will be better at pass coverage.

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

It was SO good to be excited about a game last week. Unfortunately this game is one I could watch/or not. Sad to say but there's not one game tomorrow that I can say I'm looking forward to.

9. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

LSU should always be your priority to watch regardless of the opponent... you fuckin' bandwagonner.

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

And fans should not leave at half. Things ain't always the way they should be so get over it. I'm hunting tomorrow morning and may be fishing in the evening. Friend sent a pic of some huge spotted cats they caught today. Shake ya pom poms once for me bro.

GregLSU likes this.