Miss State hyperbole

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerpub, Sep 28, 2020.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Bo is not the only mistake and the mistakes are mounting. We may need to clean house.

I liked the position we were in when O was fairly stacked in staff and all he had to do was let them coach. The other side of that sword is revealing itself and O's hires have been shit over sunshine. Add to that, this type of performance will do nothing for recruiting. I'm not worried about this year or the next, but our future is poised for a quick and painful death if we don't and allow the cycle to continue.

Given the opponents we've played so far, we're 3-0 even in a rebuild year. I've heard enough excuses otherwise. At this point, there are none.

2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

3. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

I can’t understand how anybody can’t see this is a clear as day! This is the biggest drop off in the history of sports! Pelini needs to be fired today.

4. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

I want to believe this is not true but no matter how hard I try I cant find a reason for the drop off that doesnt end up with coaching as the main reason.

5. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

We fired our HC and OC mid season just 4 short years ago and our DL & TE coach filled in as a breath of fresh air. I’m not saying O should go, but they need to punt on this Pelini hire and pull the plug now!

6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Wrong as usual. That title goes to your boy Miles and his patented palm clap.

7. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Just got to see highlights. The game thread comments were way to positive. Shocking.