Miles to Ole Miss? Don't Bet On It!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Jul 24, 2017.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

TTap is trolling O hard because he believes Miles' was unfairly criticized, ie we should all still be licking his boots. I don't think he truly believes half of what he says. I also suspect he might actually be Miles.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

We don't know that CO is gone. Just because he hasn't posted in a few days doesn't mean he quit.

I don't know why Sabanfan left. It was during a time when I wasn't around the forum much. As for Red, he proved to have a thinner skin than he let on. He just as likely to call other posters idiots as posters were likely to insult him. If you dish it out, you have to expect to take it too. Tigertap is a deliberate troll who must get some kind of enjoyment out of continually beating a dead horse. But give him credit, he can take the insults he brings upon himself. He's not going anywhere. Sort of like a bad smell.

Brian, shane0911, KyleK and 1 other person like this.
  3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

There's no denying, however, that Sabanfan and Red being gone is a loss for this forum. I know there isn't one of you here who doesn't miss Red's "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" threads the morning after a game, and you probably miss arguing with him in Free Speech Alley.

I never kept up with Red outside of this forum, but from the looks of things on Facebook, Sabanfan is enjoying retirement and has a sweet little grandson to keep him busy, along with working all summer giving swamp tours to Boy and Girl Scouts from around the country.

I miss both of them on here.

GregLSU, 65Grad, Brian and 6 others like this.
  4. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Oh, I know that Tap can take it, he has proven that. The thing is, the way about 4-6 posters blast him does not look very good to others who may want to post but don't because of fear of the mob turning on them. Tap is the exception as far as being able to take anything dished. There is just very little civility in the way he is responded to.

I also agree that he is beating a dead horse to extreme, but that doesn't mean we as a forum have to feed the "trollness". Rex is his alter in FSA I'm pretty sure.

I'd just like to see this place grow, not run off good posters. I am not asking for butterflies and Unicorns, just a little civility.

Now kiss my ass @shane0911 and get your ticket to the Blues Fest.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That is because there is no civility in the way he talks to everybody else.

Brian, lsu-i-like and shane0911 like this.
  6. KyleK

Are you in kindergarten? He did it first!

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If I was the meek and mild turn the other cheek kind of guy I'd be on that other forum.

8. KyleK

Whatever dude.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Go back and look at what and how he says it. He gets what he deserves. If he wants to yuck it up he has found a home because i have a doctorate in jackassery. If he wants to disagree like an adult we can certainly accommodate that as well. His call

Brian, Bengal B and lsu-i-like like this.
  10. msully

msully Founding Member