Miles: no overhaul needed to the offense

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DownOnTheBayou, Nov 29, 2015.

1. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

He actually said that in the post game presser. Said it wasn't needed because the motor, Fournette, is pretty damn strong. So that tells me the offense will look exactly like it did this year.

He also said there's been constant improvement and we saw it tonight and last week. Are you fucking kidding me? Last week we lost by 3 TDs and tonight our useless QB completed a grand total of 8 fucking passes!!

Tonight's win further proved the ineptness of Miles as a coach, but all these Miles supporters see is a win. They don't see that we won dispite not being able to throw a forward pass and having to rely on the over-matched A&M to wear down in the 4th quarter.

Congrats Miles lovers! Your coach is still your coach. Good luck in the Poinsetta Bowl this year and the Little Caesar's Bowl next year.

2. west_tex_tiger

west_tex_tiger Founding Member

111-32. Congratulation on your amazing lack of perspective lol

3. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

You people are on some serious crack if you think we're gonna see anything different next year than what we've had for the past 8.

4. west_tex_tiger

west_tex_tiger Founding Member

I guess you would have preferred that he told you exactly who was fired during the post game interview.

Geezer Squid likes this.
  5. DownOnTheBayou

Doesn't matter if anyone is fired. It's gonna be the same shit it's been for 11 years with Miles in total control.

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

he also said his special teams have been 'strong'...the man is either delusional or an absolute moron....but you are forced to pick one or the other...you can't simply ignore this colossal bullshit coming out of his mouth

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

His failure to acknowledge the obvious is so incredibly frustrating and why people think he's a moron. Most likely, he knows what the issues are. He just doesn't want to bad mouth is team in the press. Still, there's a way to say things without throwing your team under the bus, but as we've all seen countless times, including halftime tonight, Les Miles was not blessed with the gift of gab.

I've seen so many people flip flop on their opinion about wanting him gone to wanting him to stay. I wonder if they'll change their minds again if we look like we did in the 3 losses when we play our bowl game.

8. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

Nope not changing my mind, but after this last few days I'm adding Alleva to the fold. he should be gone before Leslie is sent off into the sunset therefore not having the chance to cause another cluster fuck.

9. DownOnTheBayou

10. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Nick looks pretty happy

boweswi05, GregLSU and DownOnTheBayou like this.